Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave setlist censored in Dubai

KingOfSpain

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

but she can sing Do What You Want With My Body???

the world is crazy

burqa-o.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

IT IS JUST A CONCERT... Why do people in Dubai make such a huge problem? Being gay is not that bad.... It is actually very trendy and hot :hor: and listening to 2 gay songs just one night wont make u gay if u are str8....

Sexxx Dreams? C'mon EVERYBODY in the WHOLE WORLD has SEX.... it is not bad at all  :confused:

maybe Aura because of the Burqa... but what is an ARTPOP ball whitout its Aura?? :eww:

IT IS JUST A CONCERT... Why do people in Dubai make such a huge problem? Being gay is not that bad.... It is actually very trendy and hot :hor: and listening to 2 gay songs just one night wont make u gay if u are str8....

Sexxx Dreams? C'mon EVERYBODY in the WHOLE WORLD has SEX.... it is not bad at all  :confused:

maybe Aura because of the Burqa... but what is an ARTPOP ball whitout its Aura?? :eww:

i'm pretty sure she will perform them. don't worry.

Slayer

They really think she's not going to perform those songs? Do they even know anything about her?  :toofunny:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ReRe

Censoring Aura, Sexxx Dreams and Alejandro makes sense..

But why aren't they allowing her to perform BTW though? :smh:

Well, that means she might be able to perform TEOG or YaI then :awesome:

Because Islamic law 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

You're totally right, but people deserve to see her no matter what. A censored show is better than nothing in my opinion. If she doesn't accept it, people in the Middle East won't see her spectacle :noparty:

I see what you're saying, but she's always said she wants to choose what to censor. Those songs are a big part of the artRAVE, she shouldn't have to change her message to suit a government's laws or a religion's view.

Miky

Some people will finally have the chance to see her and you suggest not going there because of the censoring :awkney: Just let them enjoy the rest of songs at least.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

KingOfSpain

I see what you're saying, but she's always said she wants to choose what to censor. Those songs are a big part of the artRAVE, she shouldn't have to change her message to suit a government's laws or a religion's view.

I know... it's very sad and unfair  :grr:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

FATCAT

Then she shouldn't perform at all.

I know fans want to see her but wouldn't you rather see her as uncensored Gaga, spreading ger message than a watered down version? Stuff like this makes me really frustrated. :crossed:

It doesn't have to be "watered-down" Gaga, just because she plays different hits doesn't mean she's watered-down. I'm sure people in Dubai would rather see a clean show than a no show.

Purr more, hiss less.

Slayer

Guys seriously, this is Gaga. She's still going to perform those songs.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

VersaceKing

Then she shouldn't perform at all.

I know fans want to see her but wouldn't you rather see her as uncensored Gaga, spreading ger message than a watered down version? Stuff like this makes me really frustrated. :crossed:

maybe she'll do what she did in Russia.

Haroon

I think that if she does perform in Dubai then she should respect their laws and abide by their rules :yes: In my opinion it's more important that the fans there get to see her in concert :shrug: Plus if she does remove/change those songs then maybe there's space for other songs :party:

Archived