Desperate Housewives

Better Day

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

It was a programme, It's meant to be exciting and so far I'm gripped

The only problem is: once a good idea has been used, comes a point where you need to learn when it is right to say stop. To me, they didn't say stop soon enough. The show was groundbreaking when it began and has had a pleasant evolution, but the last 2 seasons were just the shadow of what the show used to be.

Season 7 and 8 were amazing imo. The talented Vanessa Williams played Renee and I loved her appearances. Although Edit would've still been better :noparty:

I kinda agree with you about the end of the series.

Yeah, Renee was a nice character :)

Better Day

The only problem is: once a good idea has been used, comes a point where you need to learn when it is right to say stop. To me, they didn't say stop soon enough. The show was groundbreaking when it began and has had a pleasant evolution, but the last 2 seasons were just the shadow of what the show used to be.

Yeah, Renee was a nice character :)

I just hope the phase "Everyone is different" comes true

Together You And I!

elijahfan

I just hope the phase "Everyone is different" comes true

If you enjoy it, that's great! I've enjoyed the show from beginning to end and has thorougly followed it year after year. However, as a fan, the last 2 seasons just ended up being an overall disappointment - doesn't mean they weren't entertaining ;)

Better Day

If you enjoy it, that's great! I've enjoyed the show from beginning to end and has thorougly followed it year after year. However, as a fan, the last 2 seasons just ended up being an overall disappointment - doesn't mean they weren't entertaining ;)

Thank god :legend:

Together You And I!

I loved Desperate Housewives!  :heart: I've watched through the whole series twice. 

Although it's best up until that dreadful plane episode :eww: That episode was a mess, terrible actors flying the plane and it was a terribly stupid scenario. Like something out of a bad soap.

After that is kind of where the show dropped a little in quality for me. All the characters started being more the same, speaking the same way, acting the same... (throughout the last season they all even had the same haircut  :flop: )

BUT I still love the whole series. Just love the first seasons a bit more...

Karen McCluskey tho :legend: >>>>>>

Best Housewife on the lane!  :worship:

Any Desperate Housewives fans here that have gotten into Devious Maids? :-)

Jase

Seasons 7 + 8 were just fine imo :huh:

My fave show of all time and I miss it sfm. I've re-watched it all the way through 3 times now :toofunny:

SaharaRose

I loved Desperate Housewives!  :heart: I've watched through the whole series twice. 

Although it's best up until that dreadful plane episode :eww: That episode was a mess, terrible actors flying the plane and it was a terribly stupid scenario. Like something out of a bad soap.

After that is kind of where the show dropped a little in quality for me. All the characters started being more the same, speaking the same way, acting the same... (throughout the last season they all even had the same haircut  :flop: )

BUT I still love the whole series. Just love the first seasons a bit more...

Best Housewife on the lane!  :worship:

Any Desperate Housewives fans here that have gotten into Devious Maids? :-)

love devious maids!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Burning Desire

I never saw this thread.. This is the most AMAZING, PERFECT, AWESOME, AND BEST SHOW EVER. I can't believe it's over...
The ending tho   :ohwell:

(btw susan slayed the whole series)

Jase

this was my FAVOURITE show. saw every episode.

should i rewatch it?

YES! It's too good not to re-watch. I try and re-watch it at least once per year :laughga:

• 6 months later...

Archived