Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

Well, Let's talk about this fabulous programme. 

The main setting of the show was Wisteria Lane, a street in the fictional American town of 'Fairview' in the fictional 'Eagle State'. The show followed the lives of a group of women as seen through the eyes of a dead neighbor who committed suicide in the very first episode. The storyline covers thirteen years of the women's lives over eight seasons, set between the years 2004–2008, and later 2013–2017 (the story arc included a 5 year passage of time). They worked through domestic struggles and family life, while facing the secrets, crimes and mysteries hidden behind the doors of their  at the surface  beautiful and seemingly perfect suburban neighborhood.

I'm half way through season 4 so please no spoilers, Looking forward to the 5 years jump 

Who's your favourite housewives?

Bree Hodge?

Gabrielle Solis?

Lynette Scavio? 

Susan Delfino? 

My fav is Susan cause I can relate so much to her 

Together You And I!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant show. Bree is my fave. Re-watching it on netflix now. Season 8 was such a let down

Better Day

I will never get over Gaby dying in season 6 :weep:

Please no spoilers :awkney:

Together You And I!

Contra

The main setting of the show was Wisteria Lane, a street in the fictional American town of 'Fairview' in the fictional 'Eagle State'.

:cry: :cry:

love this show, my favourite housewife definitely has to be Gaby but I feel Lynette's character very reliable to me for some reason

edit: oh I forgot Renee :hor:

tumblr_mshoszcaq61ry0jmro1_500.gif

Bellatrix

Gurl that hasn't been active since August 2013, and you get WP for bumping threads :manicure:

Two threads about one subject isn't very good either :ohwell:

**** YOU

200_s.gif

You should know that it's risky to go to a thread named Desperate Housewives without having spoilers... :smh:

Better Day

Two threads about one subject isn't very good either :ohwell:

Still, it isn't active and I didn't know it was alive so yeah

Together You And I!

Archived