💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: November 22nd (Newcastle, UK)

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the last date with the full stage, as paris doesn't have the catwalks... Gutted I'm not going to be there :(

I realise today that Paris does have catwalks this time round

BoomKack

Does anyone know if there are any standing tickets left for this show?

Plenty on ticketmaster & some cheaper on stubhub

Does anyone know what hotel she's staying at? Me and my friend think we're going to be one of those crazy fans and wait outside her hotel in the desperate hope for a selfie  :laughga:

Schwerk

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Newcastle show, please let me know. I'm in town and can pick it up.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BoomKack

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Newcastle show, please let me know. I'm in town and can pick it up.

Are you the girl who was at Sheffield with ARTPOP written in your ponytail? If so I was stood right next to you under the Venus bridge!

Schwerk

Are you the girl who was at Sheffield with ARTPOP written in your ponytail? If so I was stood right next to you under the Venus bridge!

Yup thats me! Its says artrave actually, but yeah! Who are you?

BoomKack

Yup thats me! Its says artrave actually, but yeah! Who are you?

Oop sorry didn't read it properly! I have a pink and purple glittery jumper that says ARTPOP, you probably didn't see me because people kept shoving me back

Schwerk

Oop sorry didn't read it properly! I have a pink and purple glittery jumper that says ARTPOP, you probably didn't see me because people kept shoving me back

Haha, that's ok, after all these raves the hair is totally falling apart ;)

I don't think I saw you and how annoying people were pushing. I walked around a lot, hadnt done that before but I wanted too since Gaga envisioned it that way and it was great.

Archived