💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: November 20th (Sheffield, UK)

Featured Posts

On your own or with friends?

Considering buying my ticket soon, it won't sell out though hopefully

If you do decide to go then please let me know & I will then add you to the List! :haha:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to convince a friend to come along with me, and yep, it doesn't seem to be selling out :awkney:

ALTHOUGH I know Sheffield is a city known for its large student population, and with people starting the term soon maybe the ticket sales will rise?  :confused:

I hope that it does sell well in the end but then at least both LMZ & GA will have a better chance of getting a good view if it doesn't lol! :P :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey monsters!

I'll be at artRAVE Sheffield with you all, I'm coming from Sydney, Australia! I will be celebrating my 18th birthday that night in the ARTPOP zone and I hope to see you all. I won't know anyone but I hope to meet you!

xxJohnWayne

Hey monsters!

I'll be at artRAVE Sheffield with you all, I'm coming from Sydney, Australia! I will be celebrating my 18th birthday that night in the ARTPOP zone and I hope to see you all. I won't know anyone but I hope to meet you!

I have added you to the List & good on you travelling all the way from Oz lol! :) Not long to go now lol! :excited::excited2:

I have added you to the List & good on you travelling all the way from Oz lol! :) Not long to go now lol! :excited::excited2:

Yay!! Haha thank you! Omg I'm so so excited, I can't wait!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
BoomKack

Booked my second artRAVE to be this one! Only an hour from me. Bought myself GA. :oops:

See you there hun!

xxJohnWayne

Yay!! Haha thank you! Omg I'm so so excited, I can't wait!! :D

No problem & hope you enjoy your '18th' Birthday! Also I'm so excited too & I can't wait either lol! :excited::excited2:

Booked my second artRAVE to be this one! Only an hour from me. Bought myself GA.  :oops:

I have added you to the List! :) :haha:

xxJohnWayne

My friend is looking for 1 GA ticket for this (below face value), pm me if you have!  :monsterpaw:

Nope sorry! :( But I hope that you do manage to find one for your friend! :) :haha:

• 2 weeks later...
Schwerk

I'm coming over from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I just had to rave some more! Can't wait to meet you guys and party! 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

xxJohnWayne

Thank you, I'm sure it will be the best birthday ever! Can't wait to meet you all! Xx

No problem at all...yes I bet that it will be the best Birthday ever lol! :)

I'm coming over from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I just had to rave some more! Can't wait to meet you guys and party! 

I have added you to the List! :haha:

TWO DAYS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, TWO ****ING DAYS

TOMORROW!!!!! :excited:  :excited2:

BoomKack

TOMORROW!!!!! :excited:  :excited2:

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

Catching my flight soon, it's finally happening! Lets end this tour in style  :nick:

Archived