💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: November 20th (Sheffield, UK)

Featured Posts

xxJohnWayne

I'm not attending Sheffield anymore! I decided to get a second London date  :hug:

Ok thank you for letting me know, I will remove you from the list! :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Hooker

This will be my second Gaga gig, the first being Birmingham in Oct! I'm so excited, especially as I've never been to the Sheffield arena

xxJohnWayne

This will be my second Gaga gig, the first being Birmingham in Oct! I'm so excited, especially as I've never been to the Sheffield arena

I've added you to the List! :)

BoomKack

I'm going to Manchester in October, but I want to go to one of the November dates too, I just can't decide between Newcastle and Sheffield!

Sheffield is the cheapest but I don't know anybody going

tumblr_lwskp98trq1qdd6l1.gif?w=500&h=281

Is anybody going by themselves & wants to join me?

xxJohnWayne

I'm going to Manchester in October, but I want to go to one of the November dates too, I just can't decide between Newcastle and Sheffield!

Sheffield is the cheapest but I don't know anybody going

tumblr_lwskp98trq1qdd6l1.gif?w=500&h=281

Is anybody going by themselves & wants to join me?

I'm going on my own...I have got LMZ. :) Will you be getting LMZ??? :confused: Sheffield is better than Newcastle shhh lol! ;)

BoomKack

I'm going on my own...I have got LMZ. :) Will you be getting LMZ??? :confused: Sheffield is better than Newcastle shhh lol! ;)

Yeah probably, if I can afford it  :giveup:

xxJohnWayne

Yeah probably, if I can afford it  :giveup:

Have you got LMZ for Manchester then??? :confused: Decided yet whether you are going to Sheffield or Newcastle??? :confused: :)

BoomKack

Have you got LMZ for Manchester then??? :confused: Decided yet whether you are going to Sheffield or Newcastle??? :confused: :)

Yes I have LMZ for Manchester  :yes: All I really want is the early entry but it's so expensiveeee  :toofloppy:

I'm pretty certain I'll go to Sheffield. My cousin has applied to Sheffield Hallam Uni so if she gets in I'll be able to stay with her. Then if I come across some money I could go to Newcastle too, but only GA.

xxJohnWayne

Yes I have LMZ for Manchester  :yes: All I really want is the early entry but it's so expensiveeee  :toofloppy:

I'm pretty certain I'll go to Sheffield. My cousin has applied to Sheffield Hallam Uni so if she gets in I'll be able to stay with her. Then if I come across some money I could go to Newcastle too, but only GA.

It will be the first time I have ever had LMZ. I normally get seats as I'm short lol! :( But I thought that if I get LMZ I will have more chance of getting a good view *fingers crossed!* I have always wanted to try LMZ but I don't normally as I go to more than one show so normally get the Nose Bleed Seats instead to be able to go to more than one show lol! But this time as I can only go to one show I thought that I would get LMZ & go for it lol! I can't wait lol! :excited2: I hope that you get to go to both Sheffield & Newcastle in the end lol! :)

• 1 month later...
GlitteredSpandex

Officially going to this date with GA now! :party:

On your own or with friends?

Considering buying my ticket soon, it won't sell out though hopefully

BoomKack

On your own or with friends?

Considering buying my ticket soon, it won't sell out though hopefully

I managed to convince a friend to come along with me, and yep, it doesn't seem to be selling out :awkney:

ALTHOUGH I know Sheffield is a city known for its large student population, and with people starting the term soon maybe the ticket sales will rise?  :confused:

Archived