Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: November 20th (Sheffield, UK)

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xxJohnWayne

I'm going if I can get 'LMZ'...I so want 'ARTPOP Zone' but just don't have the £Â£Ã‚£ lol! 'LMZ' it is...can't believe she is playing Sheffield! :)

GGD MEMBERS ATTENDING:

ARTPOPAdam

BoomKack
BOURNE THIS WAY
gagalovesme
GOAT

Gypsy Hooker

Laurenrok

Marjol

Savelomonster

Swine Monster

gagalovesme

I quite fancy going to this one as sheffield is local-ish for me and it'll be interesting to see her in a completely new place

RyanBall

I just heard this date was added, and I get paid on Friday too! Hoping I can convince someone to come along but even if not I'm going to go to this date.

I've waited ever since the MB 1.0 to see Gaga live. I couldn't afford it when she came to Nottingham with the monster ball and she's never been back, but Sheffield is only an hour away on the train :party:

The age restrictions for Sheffield would have allowed me to get standing, but since it's a weeknight and the week before mock examinations take place I can't go :giveup::flop:

I hope you guys attending will love it and have an amazing night :heart:

Got seated tickets for me and my mum yesterday, so happy!

Rollercoaster

I hope I can get GA tickets for this closer to the time when money isn't an issue :(

• 4 weeks later...
WheresTheDoggo

I got GA tickets for this show, it's my first Gaga show ever omg, I'm so excited :cryga:

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

xxJohnWayne

Just to say that I have updated the list of GGD members attending & if have missed anyone off the list or if anyone would like to be added then just let me know, ok??? :confused: Also if anyone is LMZ & wants to meet up then please let me know as it will be my first time seeing her standing & not seated! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just to say that I have updated the list of GGD members attending & if have missed anyone off the list or if anyone would like to be added then just let me know, ok??? :confused: Also if anyone is LMZ & wants to meet up then please let me know as it will be my first time seeing her standing & not seated! :)

You even put them in alphabetical order, bless you! :hug:

I'm going if I can get 'LMZ'...I so want 'ARTPOP Zone' but just don't have the £Â£Ã‚£ lol! 'LMZ' it is...can't believe she is playing Sheffield! :)

GGD MEMBERS ATTENDING:

ARTPOPAdam

BOURNE THIS WAY

gagalovesme

GOAT

RyanBall

Savelomonster

I'm not attending Sheffield anymore! I decided to get a second London date  :hug:

Archived