💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: November 24th (Paris, France)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

So when are we getting the codes ? and i think ths tickets are less expensive than the zenith dates btw 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O

A. ****ING. MONDAY.  :giveup:

But I can't miss it. My dream performer in my dream arena. **** school, for two days…

Blue Jeans

So them codes when are we getting it :gum:

Edit: I just Got my code :woot:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

Okay, it's 9:03 and it's not open... :sweat: Why can't it ever go as planned?

ikr :dies:

Alright, so according to Gaga's facebook and ladygaga.com it actually opens at 10am, regardless of the mail saying 9am...

*Keeps refreshing the page every 10sec anyway*

L E O

what are the ticket prices?

GA : 84€

Hot Ticket Package : 232,50€

Early Entry Package : 194,00 €

Pack ARTPOP : 1029,00€

I don't know about seats, but they are from 40 to 122€!

Blue Jeans

I don't know if i should get GA or early entrance for this date :emma:

• 1 month later...
kaojen

I might come to Paris for this and Disneyland Paris. Can someone help me understand how to purchase tickets?

L E O

I might come to Paris for this and Disneyland Paris. Can someone help me understand how to purchase tickets?

You can purchase them on livenation, since they had several websites, you'll probably find your own! (And you can purchase it for any date, or it will at least redirect you to a website that sell them!)

I might have to resell my ticket for this show (not sure yet), do you guys happen to know any good french reselling site I could potentially use? Thanks! :)

Blue Jeans

I wish i Had LMZ for this date :emo:

Archived