The people who were calling DWUW a flop... :awkney:

Poor G.U.Y., you'll always be triple platinum to me :emo:

For real though, this is so incredible :legend:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snowyrain

The Edge Of Glory- 2,860,000

The fact that this great song will hit 3M someday makes me feel good.

TimisaMonster

Daaaaaaaaaaaang GUY... :awkney::awkney: :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ezrajones

G.U.Y.  :noparty:

JD & Poker God >>>>

Bad Romance & Born This Slay  :legend:

Gaga

Dangerous Man

I'll never get over Starstruck outselling Marry The Night :lmao:

and G.U.Y. :hor:

Starstruck could have been her Dark Horse tbh. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

My Little Phoney

Slay! Anyone saying that she's poor can now shut up!

ManuelColon

I'm sorry but the sales of G.U.Y are completely unnaceptable, 30k in sales for a single? That's just ridiculous, how could Interscope and Gaga let something like that happend? I know not every song has to be a hit but come on, 30k? That's ****ing unnaceptable, what a dissapointment

I'm sorry but the sales of G.U.Y are completely unnaceptable, 30k in sales for a single? That's just ridiculous, how could Interscope and Gaga let something like that happend? I know not every song has to be a hit but come on, 30k? That's ****ing unnaceptable, what a dissapointment

Radio completely ignored the single as though it wasn't even announced as one. The lack of promotional push on the part of Gaga didn't help it either. And there's also the fact that this single was released after almost three months of "blackout" in the middle of an album cycle (which was very unusual), making any momentum built by the releases of Applause, DWUW, and the album itself all but lost. MTN was promoted everywhere, and that's why it sold at least 500k. DWUW was performed thrice and was accompanied with two major remixes, pushing its sales to 1 million at least. G.U.Y. didn't have any of those luxury, aside from a beautiful music video. 

Stefani328

That's great 

Radio completely ignored the single as though it wasn't even announced as one. The lack of promotional push on the part of Gaga didn't help it either. And there's also the fact that this single was released after almost three months of "blackout" in the middle of an album cycle (which was very unusual), making any momentum built by the releases of Applause, DWUW, and the album itself all but lost. MTN was promoted everywhere, and that's why it sold at least 500k. DWUW was performed thrice and was accompanied with two major remixes, pushing its sales to 1 million at least. G.U.Y. didn't have any of those luxury, aside from a beautiful music video. 

:applause:  :applause:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived