Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

Thank you my friend! I'm ready! It'll be my 4th Gaga show...super excited. First time on the floor. I'm one of those str8 looking gay dudes but I made a decision to go outside the box for one night in time so I'm wearing a very...different (for me) outfit...got my leather pants, platform shoes lol. WAY different for me. Can't find the right shirt tho. If I can't find one, ill go shirtless and spray paint my chest stomach and back. So yea, I'm super excited. Ill be sure to post my review ;)

That sounds great! And I'm totally the same way. I'm sure you'll look great. :D

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

That J

:fail:

Why are you enforcing stereotypes like that? There are so many better ways to phrase this. Nobody "looks" gay or straight

:awkney:

Because sadly when I say I'm gay here I get too many "Work gurrrllll" or if I don't say what I am I get alot of "So are you gay or what?" It's become sad that I have to use a stereotype to describe myself because of stereotypes placed upon me for even commenting here. I totally understand what you are saying...but, that's my response. It's crap.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

That sounds great! And I'm totally the same way. I'm sure you'll look great. :D

Thanks my friend!!!! It's gonna be a great show!! ;). Xo

drinkmytears

Because sadly when I say I'm gay here I get too many "Work gurrrllll" or if I don't say what I am I get alot of "So are you gay or what?" It's become sad that I have to use a stereotype to describe myself because of stereotypes placed upon me for even commenting here. I totally understand what you are saying...but, that's my response. It's crap.

Maybe if gay people stopped enforcing stereotypes upon themselves like you were doing straight people would stop also.

Dangerous Man

The only thing I don't like about this thread is that it doesn't have video links. :emma:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

That J

:fail:

Why are you enforcing stereotypes like that? There are so many better ways to phrase this. Nobody "looks" gay or straight

:awkney:

And I am sorry but some folks do look certain ways. I'm not trying to brag that I don't look like this or don't look like that. We are all individuals and I'm not any better or worse than anyone else. I'm just a fan that's trying to describe himself and enjoying the ride of being a monster in hopes of meeting some of these awesome people here at GGD at the Dallas Rave. If that's ok with you. ;)

Alannah

Does anyone know where the fan brought backstage was standing? I want to aim close to the front, but I heard the visuals are better in the back.

Edit: It'll probably change every night... But.

Edited by Alannah

That J

Maybe if gay people stopped enforcing stereotypes upon themselves like you were doing straight people would stop also.

I don't enforce anything. I simply describe myself the best way I know how to. Maybe the problem lies in people assuming agendas or their own crap and pushing it on others. I don't owe you an explanation of me. I wasn't even discussing you. So sit down and relax

That J

Stop, you're derailing the thread :wtf:

Agreed. You can blame tear drinker for that. Geez what a mess. I was having a blast talking about tonight's show. My apologies for getting caught up in their rant.

On topic....the set list was the same but the show was longer. The interaction added alot more to it. My friend said he walked in a casual fan and walked out a true monster! My smile couldn't get any bigger!!! ;)

Does anyone know where the fan brought backstage was standing? I want to aim close to the front, but I heard the visuals are better in the back.

Yes, i need to know this too

He was in ARTPOP Zone and held a sign up that asked to sit with her

New things, it was muccccchhhh tighter than the other vids I've seen.

Also salon chairs during MANiCURE? Didn't see those in the premiere

That J

He was in ARTPOP Zone and held a sign up that asked to sit with her

Luckiest monster of the night!!!!!! Good for him