💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

Batwings

This is probably a dumb question, but on the notices about ticket sales, does "local time" refer to the time zone of the venue? The reason I ask is because I'm actually in the central time zone, and Atlanta is in the eastern time zone.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

GlamGorgeousGG

This is probably a dumb question, but on the notices about ticket sales, does "local time" refer to the time zone of the venue? The reason I ask is because I'm actually in the central time zone, and Atlanta is in the eastern time zone.

You have it right.  They're going by Eastern time.

that's good

I've never been to this venue.  I'm going for seats.  I'm way too short for GA and I don't know for sure if I could come early enough to get the best spots.

I saw P!nk at the Phillips, and every other concert I've seen has been in the Gwinnett Arena or in club/theatre like venues

The 300 section seats in the Phillips are really good because the venue is used for basketball so it's structured more like a coliseum (going upwards instead of outwards) rather than an actual arena that has a very long GA floor

GlamGorgeousGG

I just got the presale code :party:

I saw P!nk at the Phillips, and every other concert I've seen has been in the Gwinnett Arena or in club/theatre like venues

The 300 section seats in the Phillips are really good because the venue is used for basketball so it's structured more like a coliseum (going upwards instead of outwards) rather than an actual arena that has a very long GA floor

Really glad to hear that it's a good concert venue.  I was really wishing for Gwinnett Arena just because it's so much easier for me to get to.

I just got the presale code :party:

Really glad to hear that it's a good concert venue. I was really wishing for Gwinnett Arena just because it's so much easier for me to get to.

Same, Gwinnett Arena is so much closer to me :p

JudasInTheDark

GUYS TICKETS DONT GOMON SALE FOR THIS DATE UNTIL THE 10th right????!

The email said it was yesterdayyyyyyyy

I have a final exam from 9 -12 tomorrow ugh <<<<<<< I need to get a GA Floor ticket. I NEED. 

It's only presale, don't fret too much!

Is it worth getting an extra GA ticket? Like would I be able to sell it for sure? Cause I have a friend who may or may not be able to go.

Is it worth getting an extra GA ticket? Like would I be able to sell it for sure? Cause I have a friend who may or may not be able to go.

hell yes

I'm in section 311 (pissed that the ticket wasn't actually $47 though...it was $69, the presale added $10 more)