Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Girls Club: Season 13 (All Stars)

ChavaWM

Featured Posts

ChavaWM

Bad Girls Club Season 13 has just begun filming about a day or 2 ago, it's gonna be an All Star season, it is 9 original girls in the house with a Life Coach.
I will update this thread every time I find info, seeing as everything is out there on twitter, I'll be posting info in SPOILERS only. View at your own choice.

Cast:

Natalie Season 4

Sarah Season 11
Redd Season 12
Julie Season 9
Dani Season 8
Rocky Season 10
Jada Season 12
Camila Season 8
Judi Season 7

Pics

5eygcj.jpg

r0xnrc.jpg

211kvuq.jpg

263963s.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minaj

I've never watched this, but I have thought about it many times, should I watch?

TimisaMonster

Bring on the ratchet attitudes and actions of fame hungry women :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ChavaWM

I've never watched this, but I have thought about it many times, should I watch?

I enjoy watching it, which probably isn't a good thing since you know, fighting is never supposed to be the answer, but it beats not doing anything on Tuesday nights lol

boobtank

Omg so excited for this!!!!!!

I don't like that they put in two girls from season 12 though.

ChavaWM

Omg so excited for this!!!!!!

I don't like that they put in two girls from season 12 though.

I think they're there because they have beef with each other and because Natalie talked a lot of sh*t on one in Making it to the Mansion

I'm more annoyed about Season 8 girls

boobtank

I think they're there because they have beef with each other and because Natalie talked a lot of sh*t on one in Making it to the Mansion

I'm more annoyed about Season 8 girls

Why is danni back... like bye

ChavaWM

Why is danni back... like bye

Twins are sooooooo overrated

Oxygen keeps trying to make them happen, stop tying to make the twins happen lol

She's gonna be under Julie's ass.

So sad Queen Kristen got looked over again

LadyoftheDam

Have you seen Rocky's twitter? Apparently this cast is just a decoy to trick us. The actual girls on BGC13 are pretty lame, IMO

TheOriginalOne

I'm so excited for this! I've been wanting an All-Star season since forever!

Have you seen Rocky's twitter? Apparently this cast is just a decoy to trick us. The actual girls on BGC13 are pretty lame, IMO
What?! :noparty:

ChavaWM

The girls have people tweeting for them every time their filming a new project, her gf i think is tweeting for her, but the joke is funny, season of flops lol

LadyoftheDam

The girls have people tweeting for them every time their filming a new project, her gf i think is tweeting for her, but the joke is funny, season of flops lol

Oh, so Rocky + those other girls listed really are casted for this season?  :huh:

ChavaWM

Oh, so Rocky + those other girls listed really are casted for this season?  :huh:

My guess is yes, only because I saw a video of the girls getting off of the BGC party bus

• 2 weeks later...

Archived