Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

i hope we get to have aliens. i miss those in sims 2 lol

There are if you have The Sims 3 Seasons :)

RyanBall

I've always played The Sims, loved them all up until I brought The Sims 3 which I found really hard to get to grips with playing and such a headache compared to The Sims 2. I hope they keep it a little simpler for this one  :ohno:

thesimsresource.com

sims3updates.net

and many more hun

they are all better than that flop exchange site. 

Maybe, but anyway. I prefer to buy, I have a pretty large collection now, I've been playing since 1999. Such a long time...

Joaco95

Everything is. For example my favourite thing is to read a booklet :ohwell: Then I got all inspired to try new features. I can't imagine I just download an illegal copy and that's all. Oh, and I need a CD to collection. Btw, how can you sign up (to download more stuff) if you don't have any original copy?

Most of the recent games doesn't have a booklet :rip:

Zsolti

Maybe, but anyway. I prefer to buy, I have a pretty large collection now, I've been playing since 1999. Such a long time...

I would buy them too,but they are too expensive. Especially here,in my currency. 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Sugarfall

Sims 3 is so perfect and with CC from the resource it can be made so cool, but this is too cartooney for my taste.And anyways in the beginning it will be so boring. Staying with Sims 3 :manicure:

I would buy them too,but they are too expensive. Especially here,in my currency. 

And where do you come from? :)

Most of the recent games doesn't have a booklet :rip:

The Sims do have :legend:

GagaObsession

Lool, I just spent all ma money finishing off buying the Sims 3 expansions I didn't have, now I gotta start on Sims 4?

This obsession is expensive!

StrawberryBlond

To be honest, I never played TS3, I'm still playing TS2. It's still that good and I wasn't going to waste all those years of money spent on expansions and the time and effort it took to build up my collection of custom content just to dump it all for TS3, which was only a very slight upgrade anyway. And I'm glad I didn't. Most people said TS3 wasn't that much different from TS2 (some even preferred TS2) and the entire lifespan of the series was over within just 5 years anyway. When I researched the history of it, I was shocked to discover it was that short because TS2 seemed to last for ages with all its expansions. Then I realised that it only seemed that way because I had kept on playing it 5 years after the final expansion pack was released. And 5 years was how long TS3 lasted. The final TS2 expansion pack was in 2008. God, that makes me feel old. And I still haven't got complete fun out of the series yet after all this time. I spent the majority of my time making photo stories out of existing movies and books (sounds so sad, I know) and it took way too long for me to realise that the enjoyment came from assembling the scene and taking the photo, not writing the text underneath and certainly not reading the whole thing back afterwards. I wasted too much time on that rather than just playing the game properly. So, that's what I'm doing now after re-discovering it after putting it on the back burner for months.

But I do realise if I love this franchise and do want to continue playing it, I will have to eventually move on to TS4. I'm not completely sussed on computer knowledge and I didn't realise that eventually, after so many years, computer programs move on and are no longer capable of being purchased or repaired if anything goes wrong. This also means that if you get a new computer, it won't have this outdated system, and that also means that your old PC games from years ago won't play on it. So, it's not just that game developers want to keep getting your money or pushing their product to the next generation, it's that they have to keep the franchise alive for the existing fans who can no longer play the old games because they've updated their computers to the newest systems. It's all quite sad, really. The last TS2 expansion pack's system requirements have Windows Vista as its most recent option. I've got Windows Vista (I got this laptop in 2007) and mainstream support ended in April 2012, but extended support for exisiting customers won't end until April 2017, so I've got another 3 years out of this laptop and TS2. I'll probably keep at it because I love it so much and move on once all Vista support has ended and start afresh with a new laptop and the new Sims game. First and foremost, I want to see how good TS4 is before buying it. The cartoony graphics are the only thing putting me off, though. And they probably won't look as cartoony when we're actually playing it.

Lool, I just spent all ma money finishing off buying the Sims 3 expansions I didn't have, now I gotta start on Sims 4?

This obsession is expensive!

Tell me about it. That's why I'm glad I skipped TS3. It's annoying that they go right on to the next series immediately after the last one finishes, just as some more casual fans may have just bought the entire collection only to realise they should have waited that little bit longer for something even better. It's like, give us a bit of breathing room and time to enjoy the games we just purchased!

heavymlover

It's funny that some of you don't like the more cartoony graphics. They actually made them like that because lots of people disliked TS3 realistic approach.

I'll wait a while before getting TS4 since the original copy won't have much content. I just hope the game is not extremely demanding for my computer.

Edited by heavymlover

Betty Who

It's funny that some of you don't like the more cartoony graphics. They actually made them like that because lots of people disliked TS3 realistic approach.

I'll wait a while before getting TS4 since the original copy won't have much content. I just hope the game is not extremely demanding for my computer.

I'm one of those people who disliked how TS3 looked. I loved the cartoony style of TS2, but the way the Sims looked in TS3... the only word I can come up with to describe them is doughy  :dies: Therefore I loooooove where TS4 looks like it's going  :legend:

I'm one of those people who disliked how TS3 looked. I loved the cartoony style of TS2, but the way the Sims looked in TS3... the only word I can come up with to describe them is doughy  :dies: Therefore I loooooove where TS4 looks like it's going  :legend:

This :applause: and for the people saying the graphics are worse, they're not, they're much better but thet're using another style :manicure:

Scarlet Witch

It's just a little weird how many games are going for the realism look while sims 4's graphics are getting worse if not no better than sims 3. It's almost like EA can't be bothered to try anymore. It's a simulator game, so some people want some realism in it.

Edited by ScarletWitch