💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

Dutch fan site Pinguintech, has found a hidden gem on The Sims 3 Ow.ly account! http://ow.ly/user/TheSims3  Check out this brand new Sims 4 character render, which shows off multiple life stages! May the 4th be with you! :P

5rqQW.png

May The 4th Be With You

The expression “May the Force be with you†has achieved cult status and is symbolic of the Star Wars legacy. The line has been said by at least one character in each of the Star Wars movies. May 4 is Intergalactic Star Wars Day, taken from the pun “May the Fourth be with youâ€

Also fans are speculating that something's going to happen on the 4th (which is like today already).. a german sims site is saying that there is something coming. (I've heard that from a few fans,I didnt get the link to the german fb site yet)

Is there something coming? What could it be? C-A-S demo maybe?

The teen boy sim is so cute and hot tho :heat:

Edited by Zsolty
Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

darkvenusian

I thought that 4 may thing too! 

I'M GONNA DIE THE 4TH MAY. GAGA.. THE SIMS... OMFG I LOVE THIS GAME.

Zsolti

nnnnnn This game is getting too cartoony

I think if it becomes too realistic it would pretty much ruin the fun. These graphics look perfect.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

truu, idgi, why are they making them look less realistic

Zsolti

cause if they became too realistic it would look too much like real life,which is boring if you ask me

SEVDALIZA

Exactly, I wanted it to be more realistic :fat:

operating from another world

FATCAT

Thats what I loved about The Sims 2, that you could make such realistic looking people, but now its so unrealistic. GTA V did it, Y U NO SIMS?!?!

Purr more, hiss less.

I will wait 3 years then, bare version is too boring too play and I'm sure they will again release over 20 additional stuff packages...

Edited by Marielle