Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Kaiju Fan Club

Shu Rin

Featured Posts

Hexxx

oKAY What's up? do we have a new movie? :)

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oKAY What's up? do we have a new movie? :)

Yes we do. The problem is the only way we'll be able to see it is if we rent or buy it on itunes.  :(

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Hexxx

Yes we do. The problem is the only way we'll be able to see it is if we rent or buy it on itunes.  :(

Do you want an english dub or english sub?

Do you want an english dub or english sub?

English Dub. Don't buy it for me, i got money.  :) I think we'll skip a live stream showing this time too. I'm gonna be busy this week so it would work better for me.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Hexxx

English Dub. Don't buy it for me, i got money.  :) I think we'll skip a live stream showing this time too. I'm gonna be busy this week so it would work better for me.

Actually I found an english sub :sweat:

Actually I found an english sub :sweat:

That can work too. We should at least watch one in its original language. I'm just happy we'll be able to see it.

Hexxx

That can work too. We should at least watch one in its original language. I'm just happy we'll be able to see it.

So do you want it now or do you wanna wait?

So do you want it now or do you wanna wait?

No i just rented it on iTunes. I'll watch it tomorrow and we'll leave our reviews on saturday. You'll be able to see it right?

Hexxx

No i just rented it on iTunes. I'll watch it tomorrow and we'll leave our reviews on saturday. You'll be able to see it right?

yeah :cool:

Here's my likes and dislikes of Gamera 2: Advent Of Legion

What I liked:

The effects in the movie blow the first one out of the water. Gamera flying out of the ocean to and landing in Sapporo and was so well done, and once again the miniatures are on point. So much so that it's hard to tell whats miniature and whats the actual city.

The suits were also an improvement. Gamera's animatronic head made him look so real with his already lifelike movements. Legion had a shinning moment as well, his eyes were always blue, showing he was always calm and calculated during the fights with Gamera. Until the final battle when his eyes turn red and he goes into a rage and makes sure Gamera doesn't stop their final attack on Tokyo, and last attempt to leave earth.

The story was so well written. The characters weren't boring, and were very different from the usual cast of characters in a Kaiju film. Finding out about the origins of Legion was fascinating as well as very original. Emotional moment for me was when Asagi and Gamera sacrificed their bond to defeat Legion during the scene where all the children and are praying for Gamera's revival. It was a strong scene and you really feel for Asagi when it the bond is broken.

What I didn't like:

When I finished watching the film and started typing all this down and came to this part, I surprisingly had nothing I didn't like about the film. Looking back there was nothing bad and the film is very well made with little imperfections.

Overall I think this film is a perfect Kaiju film. Great and original story and characters, and great Kaiju action. I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Hexxx

Let's talk about more giant monsters :party: it's getting boring hear

Let's talk about more giant monsters :party: it's getting boring hear

Sure, any suggestions?  :)

So they are releasing a new Godzilla game for the PS3 but its Japan only!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=293_s53gLUo&feature=youtu.be

ib0xkAzYlkoFwV.jpg

It looks so cool! I see Kiryu hidden in the smoke of one of the pics too! That means there could be other monsters in it!

• 2 weeks later...
Hexxx

Sure, any suggestions? :)

sadly I don't know the names. Sorry I didn't post like I used to. I didn't have an internet connection.

So they are releasing a new Godzilla game for the PS3 but its Japan only!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=293_s53gLUo&feature=youtu.be

ib0xkAzYlkoFwV.jpg

It looks so cool! I see Kiryu hidden in the smoke of one of the pics too! That means there could be other monsters in it!

whaaaaaaaat??? :omg:

Shu Rin

sadly I don't know the names. Sorry I didn't post like I used to. I didn't have an internet connection.

whaaaaaaaat??? :omg:

It's ok, i was on vacation the past 2 weeks anyways, that's why there were no movies planned. I'll do some research into monster movies and see if i can find some other movies other than the famous ones.  :)

I know, i did not see a new Godzilla game coming! Hopefully it comes over to the US. I've always wanted a game where i can just destroy cities as Godzilla.

Archived