Worst GAGA song?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Rogoe

:flop:

what's the point of these threads? everyone always just gets mad at each other.

:coffee:  yup, cause I disagree with 98% of the answers here

blacklistedd

5 of them are from ARTPOP but the worst is J&D, garbage song, if you're going to have rappers on your album Gaga at least get someone like Kendrick or Eminem.

Don't no what person other than an extremely deluded stans that try and argue otherwise.

Twista and Too Short are cooler than Eminem.

That being said, I think the worst Gaga songs are Paper Gangster, Money Honey, Jewels n Drugs, Hair, and Swine.

GagaDragon

Twista and Too Short are cooler than Eminem.

That being said, I think the worst Gaga songs are Paper Gangster, Money Honey, Jewels n Drugs, Hair, and Swine.

If you want to go by that logic then i'd say Twista and Too Short are cooler than Gaga too.

blacklistedd

If you want to go by that logic then i'd say Twista and Too Short are cooler than Gaga too.

How did you end up there from what I said?

I don't like Eminem. I don't like his music and I don't like his vibe. I don't think I ever have. Hes overrated and ugly. Tbh I can give a **** really, but if were getting into it over the years i've liked a song or two from both Too $hort and Twista. Maybe you're just too young to acknowledge them.

I like Kendrick, but its clear they had some sort of creative spar, whether it was a difference of opinion or just Kendrick not wanting to be associated with her for worry of how it would affect his cred.

GypsyDope

Unreleased: Shake Ur Kitty
Released: Swine (stfu with your screaming gags).... :awkney:

:flop:

what's the point of these threads? everyone always just gets mad at each other.

Arizonadream777

Almost every thing on The Fame especially Love game I ****ing hate that song. I never really liked the fame. I think it's her weekest album but PokerFace made me a fan. Only songs I like PF, just dance, paparazzi, and paper gansta.

Archived