💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Any tips for the live show from previous ones?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

LadyoftheDam

Eat before the concert and make sure to stay hydrated throughout the day, I personally drink a mixture of water and pedialyte so I won't faint or something during the concert since I've seen it happen to others a lot of times.  :toofunny:

If you're going with friends you can all take turns holding each other spot while you one (or two at a time whatever, works IDK) at a time go to the bathroom or something, if you're going alone make friends with the people in front of you and in back of you so you have a chance of getting your spot back.  :sweat:

My friend fainted at an Icona Pop concert we went to and had to be carried out of the crowd by a security guard working there, lol. She said it was because she had very little to eat + drink through out the day and it was super hot standing in the crowd.

Now imagine at a Gaga concert where the energy is off the wall! 

Definitely eat and drink before the show for your own safety!

Born To Slay

what about the toilet situtation?  :hehe:

Pee in a bottle, did that at Ke$ha

TheQueen

Just don't faint right before she comes onstage so drink little sips throughout the day and go to the bathroom an hour before doors open. Then you won't need to go. Bring a snack if you think you'll feel tired, it helps!

ChicaSkas

I want to know if u have any tips about surviving in the live show? in the arena?  if u went to TMB or the BTWB. 

large.gif

If you are in a seat --- you can take photos and / or bootleg the show more easily than if you are in a sweaty jumpy messy pit. :)

So, pack a point and shoot camera (digital is best)

a pocket handheld audio recorder (you can pick up great ones here)

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Digital-Flash-Recorder-ICD-PX312/dp/B004M8SSZK/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1398452191&sr=1-8&keywords=portable+digital+recorder

and of course make sure you take care of business before the show so you aren't leaving in the middle to use the restroom or holding it and weakening your kidneys!

Buy merch before the show so you arent in danger of Sold Out signs after :)

Call ahead to the venue (I always do this) and ask permission to bring an EMPTY BACKPACK.

Usually they will let you, explain it;s for MERCH. Keep a small lock to lock the zippers afterwards, deter potential thieves.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaisHotAF

Take a bottle plug from your home. Order a water bottle and drink. When the show starts you can pee in it, plug it and throw it on the floor. Lol.

I did that at the monsterball while the intro was playing and everyone was looking up to the screen. :toofunny:

How did u do it. Did u just put the bottle in your pants?

Probably on Grindr

NewYorkCity

How did u do it. Did u just put the bottle in your pants?

I took my dick out and pissed in the bottle. Lol.

i think the best advice i could give you is not take a camara.  there are thousands of fans at the concert who will take pictures, better then the ones your cam can take.  so just dance and enjoy, and stare and listen at Lady Gaga intensly, so as to not miss one gesture or a beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived