💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Any tips for the live show from previous ones?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

panosmonster

I want to know if u have any tips about surviving in the live show? in the arena?  if u went to TMB or the BTWB. 

large.gif

TraeumereiLPB

Drink and eat enough so you won't pass out. That's all.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

panosmonster

Drink and eat enough so you won't pass out. That's all.

what about the toilet situtation?  :hehe:

TraeumereiLPB

If you have seats, it's no problem. But I guess you have GA tickets? Hmmm, I don't know how to solve this problem. I always get seats at concerts.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Der Meister

If you have seats, it's no problem. But I guess you have GA tickets? Hmmm, I don't know how to solve this problem. I always get seats at concerts.

Make friends in the line, so you can leave whenever you want to go to the bathroom and stuff.

tokyoghettopuss

When I went to the BTWB and we were allowed into the stadium I went to the bathroom asap and that was all, I ate like two sandwiches for the whole day so there was a moment where I was like almost to puke of the starve in the middle of the concert but I stole two water bottles from the man who was selling them and drank them in like a sec :toofunny:​  and just kept dancing like there was no tomorrow  :classy:

MonsterAura

Easy. HOLD IT IN  :ohwell:  besides, once Gaga is on stage you don't really think about anything else so it isn't really a problem, atleast it wasn't for me at BTWBall. A lot of times it's a matter of willpower! You probably shouldn't drink gallons before entering the venue tho but that's common sense  :omfgaga:

NewYorkCity

what about the toilet situtation? :hehe:

Take a bottle plug from your home. Order a water bottle and drink. When the show starts you can pee in it, plug it and throw it on the floor. Lol.

I did that at the monsterball while the intro was playing and everyone was looking up to the screen. :toofunny:

Future Lover

inb4 someone comments "Adult diaper"

Like someone said before, just make friends in line. It would also be smart to look for buildings near the venue that have public restrooms.

In addition to that, I'm also going to bring probably 20 sandwiches for myself and fellow campers. I don't want anyone's show getting spoiled because they forgot to eat something or drink water.

Ladey Gagz

Take a bottle plug from your home. Order a water bottle and drink. When the show starts you can pee in it, plug it and throw it on the floor. Lol.

I did that at the monsterball while the intro was playing and everyone was looking up to the screen. :toofunny:

WAT :lmao::wtfga:

NewYorkCity

WAT :lmao::wtfga:

Believe me, if you can't do other thing (and once there's no time left till the concert starts there's NO option to go to the bathroom, and the concert is 2 hours long lol) it is eassy and effective.

:lmao:

artRaver

Eat before the concert and make sure to stay hydrated throughout the day, I personally drink a mixture of water and pedialyte so I won't faint or something during the concert since I've seen it happen to others a lot of times.  :toofunny:

If you're going with friends you can all take turns holding each other spot while you one (or two at a time whatever, works IDK) at a time go to the bathroom or something, if you're going alone make friends with the people in front of you and in back of you so you have a chance of getting your spot back.  :sweat:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

vespertine

Eat before the concert and make sure to stay dehydrated throughout the day, I personally drink a mixture of water and pedialyte so I won't faint or something during the concert since I've seen it happen to others a lot of times. :toofunny:

If you're going with friends you can all take turns holding each other spot while you one (or two at a time whatever, works IDK) at a time go to the bathroom or something, if you're going alone make friends with the people in front of you and in back of you so you have a chance of getting your spot back. :sweat:

:chica:

artRaver

:Chica:

OMG. I meant hydrated. Typo.  :dies:

I promise I wasn't trying to kill anyone.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived