Tattoos....

MANiCURE

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
Ivannn

I have Queen lyrics on my arm but do not know how to post a picture

• 1 month later...
MANiCURE

Weeks and weeks of healing later and another few hours on her, we'll check her out in a few more weeks and decide if she needs any lil bits polished up. Massive difference from the first raw photos above huh?! She looked so dark before, i've found the whole process really interesting!

BqghnCPIgAA5gcB_zpsc8610844.jpg[/uR

I'm so scared, cause I will show her at ARTPOP Zone EEEK!

Its probably a big ask but when i ask her her autograph im gonna see if she can squiggle something inspirational or just a jigsaw piece (representing autism) and have it added

somechick

It's looking fantastic! I'm sure she'll love it. I really want to get a tattoo but I'm kinda scared to do it. lol Plus I'm not sure what i want one of exactly.

MANiCURE

I was always planning on getting more of a fan art style thing than an actual portrait, so this is the only reason i went this far!

I have a very simple Amy Winehouse at my ankle, it was fan art but i fell in love with it.

somechick

Yeah that one looks pretty big. I don't think I'd want anything that big. I'd probably faint from the needle. :dies:

germainejerry

Would be super awesome if she signed it!! Remember to share it if she does!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hard to get a full pic just now but, I took this fresh from the weekend. I loved Gaga's accidental heart on this so i decided to get it on my arm rather than under my portrait. (sorry it wraps around a bit in this angle) 

I managed to tell Gaga about my portrait but i was starstruck and a lil scared to show her, which I regret, but I defo will next month!!

10731906_623819181059795_340143377_n.jpg

Archived