💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tattoos....

MANiCURE

Featured Posts

MANiCURE

:eww:

I have my Gaga tattoo booked for Monday, we're actually doing it in aid of an autism support charity! i am a bit nervous - this isnt my first ink but I certainly fear the fact its a portrait tattoo! i have a wicked artist though! Anyone care to share theirs?

maximgagaflashback_zps84bdf677.png

MANiCURE

Perhaps I should have said this has more meaning than meets the eye, it's not just a fan thing lol

JazzGa

I hope it turns out great!! Realistic portraits, or portraits of actual people, are definitely the hardest type of tattoo to pull off. But when they're good, they're really good. :> 

What spot are you getting it in? And how are you raising money with a tattoo?  :)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Hey Sandi :) don't worry, I'm sure it'll turn out fine. I can't wait to see pictures on FB!!

MANiCURE

The tattoo shop are basically donating it - I've raised £235 over the week so thats not bad huh? I'm going for my thigh. It's only gonna be proper seen when I'm pole dancing  :cool:

I am feeling the fear right now lol! less than two hours! :eww:

MANiCURE

6A42B104-C72E-4384-8EE0-7FE8BBEF4C11_zps

She's here, she's still got some work to be done but 6 hours later! Had to filter the image a bit, she still is quite swollen and red

GagaMyBlood95

She's here, she's still got some work to be done but 6 hours later! Had to filter the image a bit, she still is quite swollen and red

omg it slays, you're so lucky :giveup:

Hauser

:omg: 

I came in here to be careful with high expectations when it comes to portrait tats because they dont come out right most of the time but her face is spot on! Her arms/hand are a bit off with the shading and detailing but still this is really nice. :)

This is amazing!! There are soo many portraits that turn out awful, but yours is most definitely an exception! And it helped charity too  :)

MANiCURE

I came in here to be careful with high expectations when it comes to portrait tats because they dont come out right most of the time but her face is spot on! Her arms/hand are a bit off with the shading and detailing but still this is really nice. :)

I think the issue is that it's still so new and swollen, so hopefully that does down a little. I'm really impressed, I was scared lol

DirtyRichHooker

They usually fade a bit once healed.

MANiCURE

Thank you all, I've been a but nervous as you know what people are like, they love an opinion on tattoos!

Archived