1. 1. Favorite song from BLUE? (So far)

• Fountain
    • Hunting for Pearls
    • Vista
    • BLUE

Featured Posts

Essence

t2eFAhA.png

iamamiwhoami is the electronic music and multimedia project of Swedish musician and singer-songwriter Jonna Lee in collaboration with her long-time music producer Claes Björklund. Visual collaborators of the project include director Robin Kempe-Bergman, set designer Agustín Moreaux, cinematographer John Strandh, and fashion designer Mathieu Mirano. The project's music and visuals contain elements of electronic music sub-genres such as ambient, synthpop, dream pop and trip hop. Their videos in particular have spread virally, and the project is notable not only for its artistic multimedia output, but also the creators' leveraging of YouTube and viral videos to disseminate their music and music videos. As of 2012, iamamiwhoami has its own label "To whom it may concern." which is founded and run by Jonna Lee and is licensed by Cooperative Music.
Since December 2009, iamamiwhoami's music videos have been released in three different series from the project's YouTube channel whilst their music being available through online retail digital download. Running from an initial set of prelude videos to a series of full length songs, the videos and songs maintain a continuous story around Lee protagonist lead role. iamamiwhoami released their first physical album, the "audiovisual album" kin in 2012, while the initial full-length series bounty (2010) was released in physical edition in June 2013. By May 2013 a total of 24 videos have been released from iamamiwhoami's Youtubechannel. To date, the project has also remixed songs for Moby and the Irrepressibles, and performed live concert tours revolving around the releases of kin and bounty and an online performance art "concert" in support of the bounty series taking place in their forest. Source

News:

BLUE is coming out November 10, 2014! Pre-order it here.

Here is the rumored tracklist:

tumblr_n70h4ujcya1qebqrfo1_r2_1280.jpg

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMuqJLvJRE

Watch the trailer for the new album! The title track can be heard. 

Albums:

Kin (2012)
Bounty (2013)
Blue (2014) - November 10

Singles:

Play (2012)
Goods (2012)
y (2013)
Fountain (2014)
Hunting for Pearls (2014)
Vista (2014) [CURRENT SINGLE]

Official Website:

http://towhomitmayconcern.cc

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have such a cool and unique sound. I love idle talk, hunting for pearls ^, and play the most I thjnk

a bunch of my friends have been wanting me to check them out for a while. pretty awesome gotta admit

White Shadows

Loved them for quite a while. Drops is my favorite.

Can't wait for Vista on April 28!

FrozenKookie

bounty is life. Their music is life. I can't wait for generate :legend:

JudasInTheDark

LOVE THEM :legend: I'm anticipating "vista" so much!!

Is Generate confirmed to be the album title??

FrozenKookie

LOVE THEM :legend: I'm anticipating "vista" so much!!

Is Generate confirmed to be the album title??

I just saw generate on their wikipedia page haha. Not sure. I'm absorbing kin already. sever, play and goods are my favs so far :worship:

Essence

bounty is life. Their music is life. I can't wait for generate :legend:

i was inspired to look them up because of YOUR sig. THANK YOU :heart:

If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have crossed them

JudasInTheDark

I just saw generate on their wikipedia page haha. Not sure. I'm absorbing kin already. sever, play and goods are my favs so far :worship:

Oh yay good!! "idle talk" is another one to take notice of ;)

iloveit123

There used to be a topic in the music section.... I LOVE iamamiwhoami - would LOVE to see them live someday....

In this new era i LOVE Hunting for Pearls

JudasInTheDark

Could someone move this out of Entertainment into Music though?

They are definitely one of the most interesting groups and audio/visual projects out there.

FrozenKookie

i was inspired to look them up because of YOUR sig. THANK YOU :heart:

If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have crossed them

Heartwarming :shy: thanks to you too because you liked their music :sara: their works are the most terribly underrated thing I ever stumbled upon.

Oh yay good!! "idle talk" is another one to take notice of

That one sounds pleasing to the ears :nick:

I want to absorb kin first before I allow myself to hear fountain and hunting for pearls (are they on small caps too? Haha) I'm excited coz of what you said :excited2:

JudasInTheDark

That one sounds pleasing to the ears :nick:

I want to absorb kin first before I allow myself to hear fountain and hunting for pearls (are they on small caps too? Haha) I'm excited coz of what you said :excited2:

Yes still in lowercase haha! And yeah "fountain" and "hunting for pearls" are like my favorite things ever :giveup:

Archived