๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Has anyone got to be backstage after the show?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SexDreams

Soon I hope! During the BTWB, we had front row, I held my 'Bad Kid Jon' jacket up for gaga to read during Bad Kids, and she came over and reached out for it, so I tossed it into her arms and she put it on. ย I thought I was going to get it back so I left my camera in the pocket, never saw either again lol. After Bad Kids, everyone started throwing everything on stage. :( If I could meet her, I would show her the video or photo of her wearing my jacket and see what she says when I tell her she stole my camera LOL ;). So worth it!

babygagaloo

she's the sweetest person i have ever met :)

Gaga talked a lot, mostly a joke. She even wrote down my friend's name in a wrong spelling.ย 

My friend's name is Coral, but gaga was talking about her show in Korea with me (I and my friend flied to Korea for the show too)

So gaga wrote "Koral" instead of "Coral" very unique.ย 

ย 

She also wished me a HBD and wrote a HBD message to me. <3

ย 

I love this woman.ย 

gagalovesme

she's the sweetest person i have ever met :)

Gaga talked a lot, mostly a joke. She even wrote down my friend's name in a wrong spelling.ย 

My friend's name is Coral, but gaga was talking about her show in Korea with me (I and my friend flied to Korea for the show too)

So gaga wrote "Koral" instead of "Coral" very unique.ย 

ย 

She also wished me a HBD and wrote a HBD message to me. <3

ย 

I love this woman.

Omg that's so cute :cryga: I keep having dreams about meeting her more often than usual but I don't get upset when I wake up anymore because I know that it'll come true in 6 months!

babygagaloo

wow, i am sure you will never forget the moment you meet her. I have waited for her for 4 years and i told her this and she told me..."sorry for keeping you waiting so long, i'm here!" btw, i am going to her show in Korea again in 4 months รƒยขรขโ€žยขยฅรƒยขรขโ€žยขยฅ

Yes! It was very surreal to be in her dressing room especially since it was the same one that she started to write BTW in. She was so sweet and kinda funny sassy when answering our questions which was amazing.

She also spoke a lot about Taylor saying how he really loves the support we give them.

The room stank of weed like you could smell it down the hall, swear some of us got a secondhand buzz. :toofunny:

monsterwendy

PM me, I might have a useful tip for you. It worked for my friend when she was in Germany - he got invited two times in a row :party:

Share with me.ย  Philly will be my first concert and it is my birthday!!!!!!! we have GA tickets!

Interlude

It's my ultimate dream to meet her :flutter: I really hope it happens sometime

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Zilla

It's so different in person bc you'd think she's intimidating or diva-ish, but she's the opposite. Looks into your eyes when talking to her, gives you her full attention. Genuinely cares about what you have to say :nick:

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

TheQueen

The room stank of weed like you could smell it down the hall, swear some of us got a secondhand buzz. :toofunny:

Thiiiiiiiiis! Lordt I can still smell it :toofunny:

Archived