💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Has anyone got to be backstage after the show?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

Sorry didnt see the gaga part and seemed very weird :sweat: peace please

Don't worry, I didn't mean to attack you. Peace :)

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence
You guys here seem to care more about what Gaga ate for breakfast than for anything else ,I'm just statin it's unhealthy.
you're being very rude for no reason

Haroon

PM me, I might have a useful tip for you. It worked for my friend when she was in Germany - he got invited two times in a row :party:

What!? :udidnt:

I haven't been backstage yet :noparty: For those that have, please explain every little detail :flutter:

swine killer

You guys here seem to care more about what Gaga ate for breakfast than for anything else ,I'm just statin it's unhealthy.

What is unhealthy is to be rude to others in this way. let people have their dreams and fantasies  :flutter: . However, I would love to eat breakfast with Gaga backstage

No :emo: hopefully someday...

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

panosmonster

sorry if I made a mess but I just wanted to see if anyone from here has been backstage. Out of curiosity. Also about the dream part you can't judge anyone for his dreams. Even for the "silly" ones. Is the truth to ourselves. And I said that it wad about a GAGA dream from the beginning. Love. ñ񄱡

TroubleClef

sorry if I made a mess but I just wanted to see if anyone from here has been backstage. Out of curiosity. Also about the dream part you can't judge anyone for his dreams. Even for the "silly" ones. Is the truth to ourselves. And I said that it wad about a GAGA dream from the beginning. Love. ñ񄱡

U made no mess :hugs:

BehindTheAura12

PM me, I might have a useful tip for you. It worked for my friend when she was in Germany - he got invited two times in a row :party:

????

Also please explain in great detail this process, take note I am in the very very very very back row.

I don't even mean in GA, I mean in the mezzanine

:cryga:

????

Also please explain in great detail this process, take note I am in the very very very very back row.

I don't even mean in GA, I mean in the mezzanine

:cryga:

PM me :sweat:

TroubleClef

It's telling me I can't pm u

Azor Ahai

I'm sorry too , I'm very rude sometimes . Don't know what got me  :huh: .

BillieGOAT

It's telling me I can't PM you.. please help me too  :giveup:

panosmonster
I'm sorry too , I'm very rude sometimes . Don't know what got me  :huh: .
and I'm from Greece too. ñËƓñ€ 

Archived