Gaga posts selfie on LM.com

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

so is there or is there not a ceremony? 

Most people who go on there are paid actors or actresses...they pick like one fan..and the rest kinda like them...but not really

they had a private viewing of the DWUW video tbh...   :toofunny: 

Michelle

She looks adorable.. and her brows are fine.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Battle 4 Ur Life

I think now would be a very good moment for that announced DWUW leak

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Chola brows are thinner and were fashionable in the 2000s.

For those of you failing to realize it:

Thick eyebrows are in style and will continue to be for quite some time as the Western Culture adapts and changes towards what the Middle East/India finds beautiful.

Middle East people were born with those catipilliar eyebrows.  Age old remedy from the rest of the world - Learn to Shave and Wax.

Dangerous Man

Yes....... I love her.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

destructivelove

Love love love brunettega. Honestly she could never wear a blonde wig again in her entire life and I wouldn't complain. It's a shame blondega will probably always be what the GP remembers her as, cause she truly is beautiful with darker wig shades. .......Okay.....so about firing Tara tho...... Girl those eyebrows lookin like they should be on some raccoon named Olga. Tara really is ****ing awful at makeup. I'm sorry but my gay makeup artist friends who work for MAC and EstĂƒÆ’Â©e Lauder do better and more consistent good looks on clients and they aren't even celeb cosmos ðžËƓñ€ℱðžñ€˜ñ‚¬Ã°Å¾ñ€ℱñ€© (eye roll...goes back to painting nails)

Miel

Can she stay with dark hair forever :giveup:

Love love love brunettega. Honestly she could never wear a blonde wig again in her entire life and I wouldn't complain. It's a shame blondega will probably always be what the GP remembers her as, cause she truly is beautiful with darker wig shades. .......Okay.....so about firing Tara tho...... Girl those eyebrows lookin like they should be on some raccoon named Olga. Tara really is ****ing awful at makeup. I'm sorry but my gay makeup artist friends who work for MAC and EstĂƒÆ’Â©e Lauder do better and more consistent good looks on clients and they aren't even celeb cosmos (eye roll...goes back to painting nails)

In Tara's defense, she's done some amazing work with Gaga. Not the best, but far better than what people give her crap for.

I'm sure these brows are a stylistic choice from the both of them (why, I'm not sure). It's a definite throwback to the late-2012 makeup looks she had when she first introduced the brunette hair.

3 points in and ready for more

Stefani328

I actually love her eyebrows. 

Her face, "Damn my teeth hurts"

Archived