💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rupert Everett talks Gaga: "Her music is terribly conventional"

Dean Winchester

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

Rupert Everett has criticised today’s female pop stars because of their ‘elephant ankles’, ‘massive thighs’ and habit of selling s-x.
In an interview in this weekend’s Event magazine, Everett, the star of films such as My Best Friend’s Wedding and Shakespeare In Love, calls Beyoncé an out-of-control egomaniac and dismisses Lady Gaga’s music as too conventional.
He says: ‘All these girls in pop, from Miley Cyrus to Beyoncé to Rihanna, overtly sell s-x. They are practically naked in their videos.’

He adds: ‘Gaga is the most interesting of the lot of them; she does have true ideas, although her music is terribly conventional.’

Everett, 54, who is openly gay, says none of the stars matches his idea of feminine beauty.
‘I grew up with the idea of female beauty being delicate with long, slim legs.

Now it’s terribly “in†for women to have these huge great legs with massive thighs.’
The actor is particularly scathing about Beyoncé, who he says has ‘elephant ankles’.

He adds: ‘She and her husband Jay-Z live like a modern-day Greek god and goddess. It’s unbelievable.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608701/Hollywood-star-Rupert-Everett-slams-Gaga-Miley-Actor-criticises-todays-female-popstars-conventional-music-selling-s-x.html

Why is this B*tch making fun of Beyonce's ankles?  Who the F**K does he think he is?  :awkney:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Im pretty sure hes the guy that said something along the lines of he doesnt agree with same s-x marriage because theres nothing worse than being raised by two men, and btw he himself is gay  :roll: 

Hes a ****ing **** man. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

This word is terribly overused but I really have to ask... WHO?

Jenniferella

Well, Gaga's music isn't as crazy as her looks, this is totally right

Who

Enough with the "who" thing, it's just stupid
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Weasel

Another day another nobody throwing around Gaga's name for dat attention, it doesn't surprise me anymore really :coffee:

Dean Winchester

This word is terribly overused but I really have to ask... WHO?

Apparently he's a "hollywood star"  :awkney: more like an irrelevant  star 

Archived