💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy Williams talks about Gaga ONCE AGAIN

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

gummybear

Stefani Germatta :toofunny:

Anyway, she looks like a black man with a wig and some unreasonably big fake boobs.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Witch

Not this plastic hippo again

So pressed about the queen

No wonder her son doesn't talk to her

djBuffoon

She didn't even say anything that bad. It was more obnoxious than anything else.

GypsyPrince

You guys need to chill. Wendy is usually full of **** but this time I don't sense any ill will.

It was nice of her to at least congratulate her, tho I know she's just doing it for the bling and views.

She really needs to know how to pronounce Germanotta properly tho. :rip:

VersaceKing

At least she called Gaga "Unique", and congratulates her with "Congratulations Lady Gaga".

Do u really believe that Taylor will propose Gaga soon? not Gaga's soon - A real soon.

Imagine like if at the closing song on the tour's opening night (prob Applause) he'll come on stage at the end of the song, when the confetti is still on air - and proposes to her!!!!!! It'll be magical :legend: and good promotion for the tour  :hehe:

RAMROD

:lmao: she just can't stop

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LadyoftheDam

You guys need to chill. Wendy is usually full of **** but this time I don't sense any ill will.

It was nice of her to at least congratulate her, tho I know she's just doing it for the bling and views.

This.

The comments about Wendy on here are even worse than what she has said about Gaga previously. :wtf:

GypsyPrince

At least she called Gaga "Unique", and congratulates her with "Congratulations Lady Gaga".

Do u really believe that Taylor will propose Gaga soon? not Gaga's soon - A real soon.

Imagine like if at the closing song on the tour's opening night (prob Applause) he'll come on stage at the end of the song, when the confetti is still on air - and proposes to her!!!!!! It'll be magical :legend: and good promotion for the tour  :hehe:

And then after that they announce that the rest of the tour is cancelled because they want to spend time making babies and starting a family and her messy fanbase can kiss Act II and her sorry ass goodbye.

:hehe:

TheFrenchGuy

I just don't get why the audience laughed at the roseland picture, she's so damn cute in it!

Dean Winchester

I agree she didn't really say anything rude or shady this time.   :toofunny:

Archived