Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd on working with Gaga

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

How did you get to work with Lady Gaga?

I remixed songs for [Gaga's] label, and I told the label that my dream would be to one day to make a song for her… And then one day, there was a point where they wanted to take my remix [of one of her songs] as a single version. They wanted me to meet her, so I played a show in London, and she was there. I got to talk with her for a minute, and she was like “lets make music together.â€

Then I wrote this little song – it was a minute and a half – and she heard [it] and called me immediately and basically wanted me to make the album. So it was a lucky thing. I wrote this piece and I didn’t even think she would love it, but I thought it was really good and different and didn’t sound like anything else out there. And then we slowly started working, and been working on tour together in Asia and after the shows we sat down and started writing songs. And then we were in the studio for months. So it’s been wild.

time.com

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

there was a point where they wanted to take my remix [of one of her songs] as a single version.

Remix of what?

Redstreak

Remix of what?

MTN.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Amazing. I wonder how many songs they made together for this record (ACT I & II).

So far we have : Aura, GUY, Donatella, TEA

what else?

TimisaMonster

Ya'll realize there are other songs Zedd and Gaga made together than just G.U.Y., Aura, and Donatella...right? ACT II is gonna have more of their work that wasn't released on the first album...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived