💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How was when you first saw Gaga live?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

Nice, France - October 3rd  :excited2: 

UNBELIEVABLE. The best night ever. We were more than 6.5k in the arena, it was so small and the view was awesome.

I've never been so happy in my life, this was the first time I weeped with joy when she arrived on the unicorn with Highway Unicorn. 

The show was incredible, the light, the castle, the routines, her voice... I'll remember of that night for ever... Nice memories.

I want to see her again with the ArtRave but I can't, she will perform in Paris and it's too far from my home.  :emo:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

The first time I ever saw her was in the Born This Way Ball, and I can say it was one of the best experiences in my whole life. When she came out in that unicorn, I almost fainted out. I couldn't believe I was in the same space as her, seeing her with my own eyes! 

When it ended I felt so sad, but I knew I was a better person tbh.

I don't think she'll top the Born This Way Ball with the artRave, but I'm so excited to watch her again.

Manila - May 21 :party:

Let's just say that it was one of the best moments of my entire life. Her being in the same place as me was just... so surreal. I can't wait for her to go back. (If she does.)

AshlieghTaylor

I saw her opening for the ***cat Dolls in 2009 with my sister, and it was kind of like a mini fame ball! I was only 12 or 13 and I didn't really know who she was, but as soon as I saw the Candy Warhol interlude as her opening I was pretty much addicted haha  :toofunny: I still remember clearly her performing on the bubble piano with her heels slamming on it  :flutter: She was also the very first singer I ever saw live

CatelynnMarie

I saw her for the first time at TFB and the best way to describe it without writing a huge story is life-changing. One of the best moments of my life tbh. All the other gaga shows I've been to made me feel the same, but TFB holds a special place in my heart. All I can say is just be prepared to have one of the best nights of your life. The energy is so intense and just phenomenal.

PlanetChromatica

My first Gaga concert was May 30th 2010 at London 02 for The Monster Ball and it was amazing. I'm really disappointed that I had seats at the back of the arena though cause Gaga was tiny, I went absolutely mental, screamed and cried during the show, everyone around me seemed to be casual fans cause they all thought I was insane  :toofunny: The Born This Way Ball and iTunes Festival were so much better though because I was front row and actually saw her up close. Both experiences were unreal.

drinkmytears

Well I saw her in person before I saw her perform. But the performance...nothing like finally seeing Gaga! it was the Monsterball in Raleigh. My friend and I got all dressed up, I was Gaga from Paparazzi and she was the boyfriend, we were front row at the end of the catwalk. Gaga didn't interact as much as on the BTWB but still when she's that close it's so amazing and hard to believe this woman you idolize and see every day online actually exists.

itsdominik

Well, you don't know what freedom is, until you have seen Gaga live. :)

I have seen her multiple times already and I have cried everytime. I am also going to see her in Prague and Vienna this year and I am already dying of excitement :excited2:

It's incredible!  She was about 30-45 minutes late for my show.  We were listening to the same Michael Jackson songs on repeat...then the lights dimmed and the countdown/intro film started playing. All the random numbers flashing and then all of a sudden 10,9,8,....  It's the most excitement I've ever felt!!

When you hear the first few notes of a favorite song - it's the same - just mind-blowing and overwhelming in a good way.

Oh my god the same here :emma: we had to wait like 90 minutes extra and every time a new Michael Jackson song started people started whistling (which is almost like booing here). Then she came - people still whistling but then she sang DITD :legend: it was just amazing!

I, by the way, LOATHED SPW. And The Darkness was still :wtf: although it was a lot more bearable.

The second time I was more of a Gaga fan and I actually knew all album tracks, the opening was amazing! She wasn't even late.

HausAlly

I first saw gaga at the Btwb in Brisbane in 2012, she was incredible and she sang so beautifully, me and my best friend were quite literally the fith row from the back, so we couldn't see her that well but we were just gratefull to have gotten tickets, the only thing I didn't like about the show was we were literally stared down by most people in our section (I have no idea why, probs cause we were dancing harder than most people there) and I was wearing this btw jacket that I had made myself and when the show ended we came out of the bathrooms and this group of girls called me a ****ing freak for making it, but quite honestly regardless of anyone trying to bring me down it was the best night of my life, seeing my idle in the flesh. For art rave we gotta better tickets though we are gonna be right up and close to her (:

Never had the opportunity until this tour... Yeah I'm gonna be that hysterical moron in the front row. Only two weeks... Yas!

First time was May 28th in Birmingham on the 2010 UK leg of the monsterball, we got lost on the way to the venue so ended up somewhere in the middle of the arena and I was stuck behind some tall guys but didn't even care I was just so happy to be there! Throughout the show I just let everything go and danced then cried a LOT when it was over. I'd never been affected by live music so intensely like that before.

Be prepared to have an amazing experience! :)

Archived