Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"I completely dismissed Gaga" says Rock Legend David Crosby

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

David Crosby admits that “she’s so show business.†But something happened when the Byrds and CSN legend saw Lady Gaga at this year’s MusiCares event. Crosby says he came away with a completely different opinion.

“I completely dismissed her,†Crosby tells the Hudson Union Society. “I was like, ‘Oh, Christ, another flag waver. This is pure surface, no substance’  which is traditional now in the United States.â€

Then Lady Gaga took the stage, in all white: “And I watched her sing this song,†says Crosby, who released a well-received new solo album before returning to the road with Crosby Stills and Nash. “We were honoring Carole King, and she was singing ‘You’ve Got a Friend’  the most popular Carole King song of all time. And she was singing it to Carole. And, man, that girl can actually play and sing and write. She’s real â€

http://somethingelsereviews.com/2014...out-lady-gaga/

WOW another Legend praising when will it end :legend:

He is inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice: once for his work in The Byrds and once for his work with Crosby, Stills & Nash(CSN).

Babel

Do we have this performance in full already?

And yas praise the queen as it should be

mrAJf6S.gif

Dean Winchester

I don't understand if this is a good or bad thing?

:confused:

good...first he didn't really care for gaga and thought she was just another talentless popstar with no substance but after seeing her perform at the MusiCares event, he changed him mind and now sees that she can actually sing, play and write.   :legend:

Dean Winchester

I've been staning for her 5-6 years and he gets to see that performance? :cryga:

THIS.  We still haven't gotten that.  The snippets we got were amazing, and i still crave for the full one.  

Pandora

Great!

She really should comeback hard and show them how good she really is. Just like she did during The Fame era.

Archived