Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The artRAVE is coming up fast. Have you got your outfits?

Allison M

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I cannot it is top decret until I attended my dates. :fan:

But it is colourful (ARTPOP duhhh) and most importantly, comfy and made of good fabric to absorb sweat and ventilates well.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be wearing this Birth of Venus shirt (x) and a homemade GUY/Roseland inspired flower crown (x)

Also lots of kandi bracelets with ARTPOP-related words and colors; it is a rave, after all :P

Michael

I don't know. I probably won't dress up, it's not my thing. I have til October to decide.

L E O

White perfecto, white sweater (it will be in november, I don't want to catch a cold, since I will go to the venue the day before!), white slim jeans, and white dr martens. I guess the G.U.Y. MV influenced me a lot  :haha:  But I wanted to go all in white since the first promo picture!

I wanted my outfit to be a little more elaborated, but I have absolutely no idea… If you have some, I'm open  :hor:

Haroon

I have no clue what I'm going to be wearing yet :giveup: I want to go with the Applause face paint but I've got GA and it's probably going to melt off in the wait for the concert :dies:

erfaan

I have three outfits in mind! The second and third are really just variations so i can change it up! My first outfit that i have planned i'm most excited about! It's inspired by techHAUS  :fan:

I want to make a glow-in-the-dark outfit. Like, I think I will just wear a black or white long-sleeve T-shirt and some skinny trousers and colour it with the paint. There is just one problem. I can't really find a high quality paint which would last for a longer time. Can you guys help me?

Qualle1

White perfecto, white sweater (it will be in november, I don't want to catch a cold, since I will go to the venue the day before!), white slim jeans, and white dr martens. I guess the G.U.Y. MV influenced me a lot :haha: But I wanted to go all in white since the first promo picture!

I wanted my outfit to be a little more elaborated, but I have absolutely no idea… If you have some, I'm open :hor:

Hey!

I am a little bit lost in translation.

What does "(white) perfecto" mean?

Is it a T-Shirt or Tanktop?

I could not find this word in my online dictionary.

Thank you very much in advance for answering me!

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

L E O

Hey!

I am a little bit lost in translation.

What does "(white) perfecto" mean?

Is it a T-Shirt or Tanktop?

I could not find this word in my online dictionary.

Thank you very much in advance for answering me!

:)

Hey! This is a leather jacket, like this!

SH149_1.jpg

(Mine is different, but you got the idea!)

Archived