Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

why are pple so mean about gaga? i'm actually crying

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

you actually crying? these people are a pathetic mess, they love hating/being negative to make themselves feel better.

get over it cuz gaga remains unbothered.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Hauser

go to their stand your ground section and search lady gaga  :cry:

I am a member on ATRL and im well aware of the SYG and the general attitude towards Gaga on ATRL, but you cant let haters get to you like that. Some of them trash Gaga because they are just following the rest  who do, but the majority of people just troll and do it for the jokes. And honestly the single is out of the itunes chart so they arent lying, they are just being ruthless for the sake of being ruthless. 

thefamebitch

They feel as if talking **** about LG will make their fave better when in reality they solely focus on popularity, not substance.

FameHungry

My advice to you is to stay far away from ATRL. Don't waste your tears on those c*nts because they're not worth it  :hug:

Shadow

How many people actually bought ARTPOP and who downloaded?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

MillieBrown

How many people actually bought ARTPOP and who downloaded?

i bought both physical and digital! 

i bet half of GGD didn't legally buy the record. someone should make a poll/thread about it tbh 

Psychedelic

1. It's ATRL... People are regulary mean here because they stan for other pop stars and they all attack Gaga because she was the biggest pop phenomenon (threat for other popstars) of the latest years, so they love talking about her downfall, makes them feel better about their not so phenomenal faves.

2. I read the particular comments on that thread, they're actually not MEAN at all, so please don't feel bad. All or at least most of the comments are objective.

3. Be objective! Gaga was atop of the Game a couple of years ago, she's not now. Does not mean her career is over. I'm pretty sure she'll have a very long career with peaks and moderate-success periods. She's earned herlself a strong fanbase that will support her as long as she continues to release good music whether successful or not!

:kisses:

Archived