💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I miss Gaga's Septum Ring. It was so gorgeous.

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LStephens11

It was cute, but it didn't really make a difference there or not there to me. lol

What she needs to do is bring back the damn BLACK hair. Lord she looks so good with it! Especially with the bangs! She looked so fresh, ugggh! 

lastlinefirst

Why do you guys care what she does to her OWN body. Piercings don't bother anyone but the person that gets them. I'm glad she got it done and I hope she liked it for the time she had it. I have several piercings (septum, philtrum, snakebites, etc) and they make me feel more complete. I hate when people judge others on what they chose to decorate their bodies with.

JazzGa

Me too :giveup: I know most of the fanbase hated it but I thought it was so punk rock :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Disregard

It was cute like 13 years ago. Nowadays it just seems like whatever. It meant nothing and served no purpose for Gaga. 8vp5wi.jpg

FrankGutz

What she needs to do is bring back the damn BLACK hair. Lord she looks so good with it! Especially with the bangs! She looked so fresh, ugggh! 

This, she looks so ****ing s-xy

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Elizabeth

I'm still not over the meltdowns it caused :rip:

Personally I loved it, I wonder why she didn't keep it for very long? 

MonsterOfSpain

I don't know, it wasn't really noticeable so it could have stayed there.

Archived