Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga Outfit Idea (Pyro Bra 2.0 tbh)

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

pZSAYC3.jpg

basically, she uses those water shooting speakers as a bra, and the speakers will shoot to the beat, whilst connected to an ipod placed on her crotch. itll play with whatever song she sings. 

a gif on how the speakers work: ZVW7XwH.gif

Fox People

It'd be cooler if it was like that except they shot water out and were shaped like water guns, that way id be like pyro bra and machine gun bra but combined and upgraded. (she could get the crowd wet)

warhol killer

great idea..

It'd be cooler if it was like that except they shot water out and were shaped like water guns, that way id be like pyro bra and machine gun bra but combined and upgraded. (she could get the crowd wet)

that's cool too

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

brooklyngypsy

Or during the Swine segment, it shoots out paint or something at the crowd who would be wearing "Art Clothes"

MonsterOfSpain

Or during the Swine segment, it shoots out paint or something at the crowd who would be wearing "Art Clothes"

This !!!

Haroon

Oooh I like this :omg: Wouldn't gravity interfere with the water shooting from those speakers? :confused: Like I'd think they'd need to be powered up or altered in some way to be used horizontally :huh:

Archived