💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has to step her game up

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

MillieBrown

in terms of live performing. i just watched this katy perry concert and just found how good of a performer she has gotten (including her vocals):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyvb96byrqo

no offence to gaga but i found this katy performance just as entetaining as gaga's recent tv concerts. this just goes to show it's not just the music but also the live performances that are letting gaga down; back then she was the best live performer by miles but now her peers are catching up and like katy perry the likes of rihanna has improved considerably live. 

if gaga really wants to be on top of the throne again (which she'll say she doesnt but she really does want to) she needs to remove her current choreographer and get a better one because her new choreography is stale as hell. i feel more impressed by katy's basic moves than gaga's (and that's the way the gp feels as well); and that's all because of their choreography 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Gaga doesn't have time to play Step Up, busy with Roseland.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I saw a video at roseland and it was lazy, I think that boomkack was better but even still I hope artRave is better

Ray of Light

Perma ban! leelin12.gif Sis, save stuff like this for ggd or something. You know how GGD works xtina1.gif

MillieBrown

I saw a video at roseland and it was lazy, I think that boomkack was better but even still I hope artRave is better

i hope so as well. disappointed tbh

GagaMyBlood95

:lmao:  Katy's vocals are just... Okay I will stop there....

And her live performances can not be compared to Gaga's at ANY level...

Archived