Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Snowyrain

She is at 1 760 000.

MediaTraffic is just a german guy who is a chart freak and he is not adding some countries

IFPI reported that it sold 2M+ WW 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

Didn't she do an interview with them about GUY? 

she hosted the countdown and they played it once i think but i think it was on a lot of radios at the same time, not only on z100.

So, get obsessed with someone else! Pharrell, Lorde, Miley, JT, Beyonce, Bruno, 1D....

Seriously, there ARE other songs on the Pop charts at this time! There are 48 other songs competing with G.U.Y at the moment, other than BD!

There are MORE THAN TWO SONGS moving up the chart at this exact time.

Pharrell, Lorde and JT are not huge pop girls (Lorde maybe but her music is veru different to the usual top 40). Miley's star has already faded.

Katy comparisons make sense because her and Gaga are much more easily comparable. Besides Katy is staying the most and it sucks because Gaga is better.

Worldwide? She's already sold well over that.

Ignore vivi (a great user btw but not on this issue). He likes to think IFPI is wrong and media traffic which makes estimates from IFPI is more correct. ARTPOP sold 2.3M WW.

Anyone think Lana will get her first top 10 hit with West Coast?

I can imagine radio playing her alot more now that her style has kinda grown more mainstream.

StarryNight

G.U.Y is doing, so far, better than MTN was. It can end up a MTN-sized hit for all we know  :laughga:

:rip:

:rip:

Remember interscope pulled the plug and radio stopped spinning it. For all we know MTN could have been a very minor hit, selling 1M had radio supported it.

Snowyrain

Anyone think Lana will get her first top 10 hit with West Coast?

I can imagine radio playing her alot more now that her style has kinda grown more mainstream.

SS went top 10 ? 

Mikebristow

Hi i am brand new :) and have been reading alot of your conversations about Lady GA and G.U.Y. I love your passions for her success. It kinda feels good when someone you admire is successful. We are stans... because we see how hard GA works we KNOW she works tiresome hours we know she put in the years of work to become someone.. to make something that WE hopefully love. But at the same time she tries to be true to herself. 

I am writing this because today for the first time I was attacked on my Facebook because I said i was going to see Lady Ga in Hollywood .. it didn't bother me what so ever I thought it was amusing .. But it made me think about why people feel the need to be a "hater"

My x gf was a stand in for lady Gaga on poker face and Bad Romance..  she was the nicest celebrity My Gf ever met So yes I like Lady Gaga and I like a good amount of her music too. Not all of it but enough to appreciate her hard work.

The person on my Facebook made a reference to Perez Hilton for some strange reason .. maybe it was HIM ! lol  Now as far as Perez I dont know him but i see what he has written.. and to me he gets famous from the hard work of other people by being a little gutter snipe .. but there is a lot of that here in America people who don't work hard but belittle the success of others. So I want to encourage anyone that it takes alot to get to the top and stay ..GA is going to be fine and all my roommates we are straight males are going to the concert..and LOVE G.U.Y. 

Bad Monster Kid

Just want everyone to remember that GUY peaked at 126 after MV. Birthday won't even crack Top 200 after LV. It will fall in a couple days unless it blows up on radio.

Desperado

Just want everyone to remember that GUY peaked at 126 after MV. Birthday won't even crack Top 200 after LV. It will fall in a couple days unless it blows up on radio.

it will

Gypsy Life

Hi i am brand new :) and have been reading alot of your conversations about Lady GA and G.U.Y. I love your passions for her success. It kinda feels good when someone you admire is successful. We are stans... because we see how hard GA works we KNOW she works tiresome hours we know she put in the years of work to become someone.. to make something that WE hopefully love. But at the same time she tries to be true to herself. 

I am writing this because today for the first time I was attacked on my Facebook because I said i was going to see Lady Ga in Hollywood .. it didn't bother me what so ever I thought it was amusing .. But it made me think about why people feel the need to be a "hater"

My x gf was a stand in for lady Gaga on poker face and Bad Romance..  she was the nicest celebrity My Gf ever met So yes I like Lady Gaga and I like a good amount of her music too. Not all of it but enough to appreciate her hard work.

The person on my Facebook made a reference to Perez Hilton for some strange reason .. maybe it was HIM ! lol  Now as far as Perez I dont know him but i see what he has written.. and to me he gets famous from the hard work of other people by being a little gutter snipe .. but there is a lot of that here in America people who don't work hard but belittle the success of others. So I want to encourage anyone that it takes alot to get to the top and stay ..GA is going to be fine and all my roommates we are straight males are going to the concert..and LOVE G.U.Y. 

That's one great first post :applause:

Welcome to this thread.

and please don't call Gaga GA again

photo-23394.jpg?_r=1396433896

OBEY

monsters in NY should protest in front of z100's office, shouting "PLAY G.U.Y. BY LADY GAGA" tbh :pawsup:

Archived