Enjoy my ever annoying screams and sing alongs :creepflop:

at around 30 minutes she starts her amazing speech :giveup:

What an expierience :giveup:

Homo Jesus saves :heart:ย  Thank you thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Noula Corleone

i miss the ARTRAVE. best thing ever.ย  :ohno:

ย 

I still don't miss it. I remember every single moment of that day and I don't feel nostalgic at all. It was the best experience of my life, I'm a changed person now and Gaga couldn't make me any happier. I met so many people there and we all became a family. Even though I didn't meet you, Bitter, Jim, Mr Josh, Homo Jesus and all the other Greeks on GGD, we are here, we talk to each other and I don't think we would if it wasn't Gaga and especially this artRAVE.ย 

ย 

artRAVE had, has and will always have a huge impact on our lifes, let's face it.

ย 

:monsterpaw:

panosmonster

I still don't miss it. I remember every single moment of that day and I don't feel nostalgic at all. It was the best experience of my life, I'm a changed person now and Gaga couldn't make me any happier. I met so many people there and we all became a family. Even though I didn't meet you, Bitter, Jim, Mr Josh, Homo Jesus and all the other Greeks on GGD, we are here, we talk to each other and I don't think we would if it wasn't Gaga and especially this artRAVE.ย 

ย 

artRAVE had, has and will always have a huge impact on our lifes, let's face it.

ย 

:monsterpaw:

..and this sums up the reasons i miss it so much. nostalgia is for geeks <3 we should do a little monster meet and greet or smth!

Noula Corleone

..and this sums up the reasons i miss it so much. nostalgia is for geeks <3 we should do a little monster meet and greet or smth!

Nostalgia is for Greeksย  :derpga:

ย 

I think we should, but it's too soon for this. Also you live in Corfu, other monsters live in Andros, Cyprus, Thessaloniki etc. Maybe in summer! (X-mas holidays would be great, but don't forget that some monsters are students.)

ย 

We HAVE to arrange this! A small reunion would be awesome!

I just wish it lasted longer :giveup:

In our hearts, it will last foreverย  :nick:

panosmonster

Nostalgia is for Greeksย  :derpga:

ย 

I think we should, but it's too soon for this. Also you live in Corfu, other monsters live in Andros, Cyprus, Thessaloniki etc. Maybe in summer! (X-mas holidays would be great, but don't forget that some monsters are students.)

ย 

We HAVE to arrange this! A small reunion would be awesome!

In our hearts, it will last foreverย  :nick:

i agree with you! but someday! little monsters united <3

ย 

*listening to Lush Life*

Noula Corleone

i agree with you! but someday! little monsters united <3

Yesterday at the university I met guy from the artRAVE, we are classmates now!ย  :excited:

panosmonster

Yesterday at the university I met guy from the artRAVE, we are classmates now!ย  :excited:

oh that's really amazing! happy for you! in my university we barely have any true little monster. most of them are annoying and rude. i wish i had a little monster friend here. but it's ok!

Noula Corleone

oh that's really amazing! happy for you! in my university we barely have any true little monster. most of them are annoying and rude. i wish i had a little monster friend here. but it's ok!

Thank you :hug:

And you have USย  :Kara:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
SweetEscape

GAGA :(

Its been so long it only feels like yesterday I was ravin'ย 

ikr :air:

Archived