Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

I don't know why people are still surprised about the daytime fall and evening + weekend climb tho?

Haven't we seen this now the last 2 weeks?

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why people are still surprised about the daytime fall and evening + weekend climb tho?

Haven't we seen this now the last 2 weeks?

Yes, but we're expecting it to stabilise some day and not in the 500s :toofunny: For now we can still say it has low radio exposure but that will change soon.

MonsterMum

Yes, but we're expecting it to stabilise some day and not in the 500s :toofunny: For now we can still say it has low radio exposure but that will change soon.

Sure but it's not gonna happen without the big stations supporting and spinning it. So this cycle is gonna continue till they do or it dies cause they never will. 

Hence why the daily cycle of meltdowns is so useless :ohwell:

whiteboi1327

GUY is actually one of the highest spin increasing songs on the top 40. It's bullet keeps increasing as well. It just needs bigger stations to play it. It needs other formats and more performances. I hope Gagas team knows that one performance won't cut it. She needs to take this time before her tour starts to perform it on shows. I really hope this will kick it to the top 100.

Pure Adrenaline

100+ spin update :legend: it's been oolong but welcome again :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

im sorry but on a radio update what does bullet mean ?

the difference btw the increase/decrease in spins from the previous matching update, the bullet shows us whether the song is starting to pick up or is starting to loose it's usual radio support

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

At least IF GUY flops after MTN Gaga should learn something. Don't choose the fanfavorite songs as singles, fans can't choose a good single to save the lifes. :manicure:

MTN wasn't fan favourite. It was supposed to be the SAFE pick.

Lot of people stanned for it over Scheisse or HML because they thought it was a better bet for $ucce$$.

VforVendetta

MTN wasn't fan favourite. It was supposed to be the SAFE pick.

Lot of people stanned for it over Scheisse or HML because they thought it was a better bet for $ucce$$.

It still was a fan-favorite though. Anyway I don't think that the song was the problem back then. (neither now but in my opinion a better choice would have helped much more).

Archived