💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Uh Oh. A Threat To GUY Slaying....

PigInsideAHuman

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

This is so on purpose X_X I hope this isnt true...

I really love Birthday (other than the out-of-tune strum dips @ the beginning of the song, lol) Its really similar to her teenage dream era stuff.. it REALLY could've been on that album.

But G.U.Y has a better message and is a better "song" Birthday is just going to be catchier to the GP, i can already tell due to her squeaky clean image >.< 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

I like birthday, but I don't really care at this point. I love GUY the song, I'm beyond pleased with the video, the tour is coming. It could go #18 bubbling under 1,000 for all I care at this point.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

This is so on purpose X_X I hope this isnt true...

I really love Birthday (other than the out-of-tune strum dips @ the beginning of the song, lol) Its really similar to her teenage dream era stuff.. it REALLY could've been on that album.

But G.U.Y has a better message and is a better "song" Birthday is just going to be catchier to the GP, i can already tell due to her squeaky clean image >.<

Message? Yea. Spread your holes open and take all the cock you can take to please your top.

PigInsideAHuman

But she has a song that's 200M Al on the radio right now  :toofunny:

Apparently Birthday was meant for an earlier release, and they want to quickly release Birthday on the hype of Dark Horse.

....more like they want to continue to make sure Gaga isn't on top. ugh

HernanMinogue

purposely done by her label, "Dark Horse" is still slaying, why would they wanna send another single to radio. Why not wait till' Dark Horse fades? hmm... ok. whatever. G.U.Y. is still better. Katy, her PRISM nd label are seeking revenge I see...lol

Robotboy

this will be another unconditionally sized flop. :party:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

gagabro

Oh Lord, not again... G.U.Y. > Birthday though

I thought she would release International Smile... 

so many better single choices honestly... if i'm gonna hear a new song every 2 minutes on the radio from katy, it better not be birthday.

Archived