Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Pigrez

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

mess at gaga's reply :awkney:

even bigger mess at the first tweet :awkney:

what do you think he'll be doing there? kill her? :smh: i'm sure he likes her music... if he causes trouble i would agree aboutsending him away, but this is very childish

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

Can someone fill me in. What did Perez say he was gonna do?

He said he's attending the Roseland Ball show on her Birthday  :awkney: wat a stalker  :excuseme:

Diamond Heart

what do you think he'll be doing there? kill her? :smh: i'm sure he likes her music... if he causes trouble i would agree aboutsending him away, but this is very childish

I dont think its childish. I think hes going there to deliberately start something with her fans, so he can cry about it on twitter and his website and get some views. He already admitted he was just going for the publicity it would stir.

I wouldnt want someone who viciously attacks me in the media all the time, or tries to move into the same building as me at my concert either.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Dean Winchester

Gaga is a huge celebrity, so safety is really important.  They are obviously gonna take precautions.  And gaga even said he texted her pics with madonna shooting a gun at gaga in a wheelchair, which is basically a threat.  And im sure the only reason gaga responded about this is b/c she didn't want the fans to worry for her.  The response is funny and b*tchy, i love it.   :toofunny:

MonsterMarty

This song describes this perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59caVlKNNEQ

crushedlemonice

Well, it is her birthday

There's no reason for her to have someone at her birthday concert she is clearly uncomfortable with and who has threatened her in the past. 

Golden Gangsta

Exactly :smh: 

I don't get the hate towards Perez. Sure he's probably been rude, disloyal, and creepy towards Gaga... but everyone's acting like he's some kind of criminal or terrorist who's out to assassinate Gaga at all costs.

In fact her fans stalk her more than Perez does, and nobody seems to be complaining about them?

MonsterBall13

Anyone else notice her making a nod to the bridge of We Can't Stop?

It's my party I can ____ if I want to

Also the classic song it's my part and I'll cry if I want too

codymonster

You're sure he likes her music...? :wtfga: His Twitter is literally FILLED with pure hate and shade for Gaga, and they used to be friends. His intentions are nothing but bad. She knows he wouldn't hurt her, but this is a huge moment for her, and her birthday. I don't blame her at all for not letting the filthy animal in.

Anyone else notice her making a nod to the bridge of We Can't Stop?

It's my party I can ____ if I want to 

or the song It's My Party by Jessie J or the iconic It's My Party by Lesley Gore

Hardly influenced by Miley lol

Slayer

Maybe he wanted to apologize? I don't know Perez's intentions, but slé Gaga. Get your kiii.

And Jesus ****ing Christ why MarcMonster :deadbanana:

Let's not kid ourselves.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Gaga is a huge celebrity, so safety is really important.  They are obviously gonna take precautions.  And gaga even said he texted her pics with madonna shooting a gun at gaga in a wheelchair, which is basically a threat.  And im sure the only reason gaga responded about this is b/c she didn't want the fans to worry for her.  The response is funny and b*tchy, i love it.   :toofunny:

ofcourse he sent this pic, because he CRAVES for attention. but that doesn't mean he will kill her though :smh: he is just one of those people who say much, but don't do much imo.

+

her fans would've started the trouble if he would be going because most of them are just as bad as him :smh: you may say perez is threatening gaga, but what are all of you obsessed stans doing? :lmao:

Archived