Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Wears Fan's Gift of 'JOE' TShirt, See Story

hughdancy

Featured Posts

hughdancy

Bjv5wv8IUAA3yMh.jpg

DONT MESS WITH JOE'S DAUGHTERS @weegerm pic.twitter.com/4PJVrXdnZq

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/449227203902197760

The girl who presented these shirts to Gaga is friends with a member of gagadaily.com. Here is the story as she told it to him on Facebook, with pictures:

I met Gaga tonight after rehearsal at Roseland.....aaaaaahhhh!

I heard most of the rehearsal from outside at the backdoor, it was really loud. We could even peek in!

I'm not gonna spoil the setlist for you but it really sounds like a greatest hits show.

Gaga is very sick but she sounds sooooo gooood!

She said it hurts to sing but that doesn't mean she can't. She even yelled at us: how do I sound from back there? LOL

I'm so lucky! I just went to M&J trimmings and thought, well Roseland is not that far from here, lets check it out. Took some pics of the marquee, ran into Joe and Cynthia and embarrassed myself offering them my gift for Gaga but they wouldn't take it. Ooops.

I was all embarrassed and awkward and kept walking and when I got around the block I heard music, it was coming from Roseland! There were only like 6-8 fans there, glued to the door.

When she came out she couldn't stay and talk for long cause it's freezing and she's really sick.

I gave Gaga the shirts I made for her birthday. I could barely speak, I was so cold. She said that's so cool. I am one lucky b****

1964942_10151990512586301_1587511104_n.j

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little Fighter

I want that shirt. Joe is s-xy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Archived