💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OUT NYC Hotel Renaming itself "THE G.U.Y." on Friday to Celebrate Gaga

PigInsideAHuman

Featured Posts

PigInsideAHuman

You are not going to believe how creative Gaga and Interscope are getting to re-launch and promote the ARTPOP era:

According to page six, reports are coming in that The OUT NYC Hotel" (I've stayed there before and it is ****ing BEAUTIFUL) will rename itself temporarily "THE G.U.Y. Hotel" to help promote Lady Gaga's new single "G.U.Y." starting Friday at 1pm. This is the first of several hotels throughout America that will reportedly transform their hotels into G.U.Y.-inspired rooms and exhibits for their guests to promote Gaga's upcoming single. Rooms will be themed like Gaga's music video, there will be exhibits open to the public featuring real stuff from the videos, and The OUT is even going so far to hire men in their pool and green areas dressed up like Greek gods to sit around humming the song. Its all apart of Lady Gaga's new promotional campaign to kick-off her new singles with ARTPOP, according to different sources.

http://pagesix.com/2014/03/27/lady-gaga-will-unveil-exhibition-for-her-video-g-u-y/

Week one was puke. Week two was the video. Week three is single and hotels. What's in store for 2014?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Jesus on a graham cracker  :omg:

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Pure Adrenaline

:awkney: prism-truck sized mess tbh

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

hoeslay

This is the epic beauty behind a Gaga blackout. Every blackout takes a FOREVER. But it's always cuz she's planning amazing stuff like this. This is why I stan for her :legend:

PigInsideAHuman

I wanna know where the auditions were to be a professional G.U.Y. hummer at a gay hotel/garden all day. 

.....only Gaga could come up with this shiz

Archived