Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland Rehearsal Instagram Vids

Arturo

Featured Posts

drbumblenut

I was there!

G.U.Y didnt sound like a real mashup. She was kinda playing with the beat and getting the drums right, but she rehearsed the whole song multiple times. Including many NEIN ZEDDS

Loved it. VERY ROCK N ROLL!

She sounds phenomenal and she's so sick! She said it hurts to sing but that doesn't mean she can't. She even yelled at us: how do I sound from back there? LOL

I won't spoil anything about the setlist, even tho you can tell part of it by the links in the OP.

I'm so lucky! I just went to M&J trimmings and thought, well Roseland is not that far from here, lets check it out. Took some pics of the marquee, ran into Joe and Cynthia and met some great little monsters.

Gave Gaga the shirts I made for her birthday and she loved them. I am one lucky b****

DID YOU MAKE THAT JOE SHIRT?!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whytennis

I was there!

G.U.Y didnt sound like a real mashup. She was kinda playing with the beat and getting the drums right, but she rehearsed the whole song multiple times. Including many NEIN ZEDDS

Loved it. VERY ROCK N ROLL!

She sounds phenomenal and she's so sick! She said it hurts to sing but that doesn't mean she can't. She even yelled at us: how do I sound from back there? LOL

I won't spoil anything about the setlist, even tho you can tell part of it by the links in the OP.

I'm so lucky! I just went to M&J trimmings and thought, well Roseland is not that far from here, lets check it out. Took some pics of the marquee, ran into Joe and Cynthia and met some great little monsters.

Gave Gaga the shirts I made for her birthday and she loved them. I am one lucky b****

I love hearing stories like this.  Being in the right place at the right time can somtimes result in great things.  :) Congrats!

Archived