Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight opening for Gaga

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Why do so many people on here not like Lady Starlight? O.O never seen her perform anything b4.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Why do so many people on here not like Lady Starlight? O.O never seen her perform anything b4.

Her performance for the BTWB was all trance and most Gaga fans don't like that genre. I thought it was very interesting!

J e s s e

Jjg82Sq.gif

:lmao:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

One Five Ten

That said, I think Gaga is really wasting this level on exposure on an artist that has nothing to sell. She should really use her star power to promote unknown musicians that she takes an interest in (ie. Grayson Chance, Semi-Precious Weapons, or any others she's tweeted about) because it could change their lives...

speedbliss

Love her... Love her goofiness.

tumblr_inline_n21yuaIzvC1qzbbcn.gif

YAASSSSSSSSS!  Im so proud that gaga and starlight are still friends  :worship:

Yea, but Gaga could use her platform for other real up and coming artists, idgi. 

HausOfNicole

I usually don't complain about decisions made, but I think Gaga should rethink this. There so many commercial artist out there that could benefit from this kind of exposure. I'm not gonna rag on Starlight's performances because I actually find them entertaining, I just think at this level Gaga should be trying to break new artist that could actually benefit from the exposure and grow from the experience.

Archived