💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Headlining Ottawa Bluefest in July

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Smooth Criminal

Lady Gaga, Blake Shelton, The Killers and Queens of the Stone Age headline the lineup of this year's RBC Bluesfest, the 20th year of the annual music festival.

Bluesfest Executive Director Mark Monahan said organizers tried to bring a fair amount of nostalgia to the lineup to mark the 20th anniversary, but he said they also tapped the brains of Ottawa teens to help bring in a variety of young and emerging artists for the festival.

ottawa-bluesfest-cp-3073362

Crowds gather to watch live music at RBC Bluesfest in Ottawa in the summer of 2013. ((Canadian Press))

As usual, the festival draws from a variety of genres.

For lovers of classic rock the festival has Journey, Foreigner, STYX and Procol Harum, who are playing with the NAC Symphony Orchestra, while a fan of '80s music might be more excited by the additions of Blondie and the Violent Femmes.

Country and roots music is also well represented with trio Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry, Darius Rucker, Drive-by truckers, The Mavericks and Jenny Lewis scheduled to play, in addition to Shelton.

Hip-hop acts include Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill, Childish Gambino and Tyler, the Creator, while a number of DJs will also be playing, including R.L. Grime and Zedd.

As for rhythm and blues performers, the genre that gave the festival its name is represented by acts such as Gary Clark Jr., Trombone Shorty and John Mayall.

Canadian performers include Tegan and Sara, Barenaked Ladies, Moist, Tokyo Police Club and Sam Roberts Band.​

RBC Bluesfest runs from July 3 to 13, 2014 at LeBreton Flats Park. A daily lineup has not been released.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-bluesfest-2014-lineup-lady-gaga-the-killers-headline-1.2585848

The festival drew 300,000 attendees last year.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Yaaay another festival under her belt :omgexcited: Now I'm just waiting for the announcement of her headlining Wireless / Glastonbury / V Festival :excited2:

Cerny

Queens of the Stone Age, Lady Gaga  and Childish Gambino :worship:  I'm excited!

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Is this part of artRAVE? because usually when she's touring and she performs in a festival, she performs the tour

Teal Ambition

I AM CRYING. SHES FINALLY COMING TO MY CITYY AHHH. Getty my tickets tomorrow  :excited:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MonsterMarty

I AM CRYING. SHES FINALLY COMING TO MY CITYY AHHH. Getty my tickets tomorrow  :excited:

Congratulations! Be sure to stalk and get us pics  :celebrate:  :popper:

Archived