Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 06 Denver, CO

Mittens

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can start lining up at 7am because that's when the ground officially opens. Haha I called and asked. Lol

if i have seats does that mean i just come like a bum at 5 or 6 LOL <3?

If you have GA you're going to have to wait in line till the concert starts. I've read on other threads that sometimes people will pass around a sharpie to write on your hand what number you are in line. But that isn't an official place holder and is just for leaving the line momentarily to go to the bathroom or something, not to get there early then come back hours later.

if i have seats wat do i do

That J

If you have seats you can get there at 930 if you want. Ur guaranteed to go str8 to your reserved seat with your tickets so no need to line or wait. You can get there whenever you want, walk right in and sit

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Denver!!! Let's get ready to artRAVE!!

Already have all my joints rolled!

I should've stood next to you in Dallas! Ha! Enjoy your rave guys!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Denver!!! Let's get ready to artRAVE!!

Already have all my joints rolled!

I should've stood next to you in Dallas! Ha! Enjoy your rave guys!!!!

ty.

OMFG I'M GOING TO DIE I'M SO EXCITED YAY YAY BITCHES OMG <3 MONSTERS MY LOVES FK ME

Just an FYI posters are ok. Artwork is ok. Posters are ok. Costumes are okay. I had heard that you couldn't, but I called to make sure, and everything is okay :D

Just an FYI posters are ok. Artwork is ok. Posters are ok. Costumes are okay. I had heard that you couldn't, but I called to make sure, and everything is okay :D

WOW RLY U CAN TAKE A POSTER? WTF? <3 OMG

WOW RLY U CAN TAKE A POSTER? WTF? <3 OMG

that's what they said! You can call em if you want peace of mind too 303-405-1100 :D

The earliest she would be on stage is probably 9 right?? I was planning on leaving my place around 7:30-7:45

The earliest she would be on stage is probably 9 right?? I was planning on leaving my place around 7:30-7:45

HOLY **** I'M SO NERVOUS OMG IM A CONCERT VIRGIN WAT DO I DO OMFG IM GOIGN ALONE OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD ARTPOP OMG AURA OMG OMFG I CANT BREATHE IS THIS GONNA HAPPEN HOLY **** LADY GAGA OMFG LOL ASDLKFJASDKFJASDKFJAKSDJFKASDJFKASDJF :party:

WILL GAGA THROW UP DURING THE CONCERT? ;O

I HOPE SHE GETS BETTER TODAY AND RESTS AND ALL THAT :heart:

CONCERT VIRGIN

WILL GAGA THROW UP DURING THE CONCERT? ;O

I HOPE SHE GETS BETTER TODAY AND RESTS AND ALL THAT :heart:

CONCERT VIRGIN

Is she sick?

Archived