💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 30 Phoenix, AZ

Mittens

Featured Posts

Arturo

Do we expect them to add more floor tickets like they did for LA?

Does anyone have any local hotel recommendations for the surrounding area? Considering driving in from Palm Springs :)

They might add new GA but don't count on that happening for sure. 

If not, there's still 199 GA tickets left on StubHub and the price should only go down within the next few days.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sleepyhollowgrl

They might add new GA but don't count on that happening for sure. 

If not, there's still 199 GA tickets left on StubHub and the price should only go down within the next few days.

Thanks hon!

artRaver

3 days, oh lawd. I am not ready.  :wtfga:

Do we expect them to add more floor tickets like they did for LA?

Does anyone have any local hotel recommendations for the surrounding area? Considering driving in from Palm Springs :)

They probably won't add more floor tickets but I definitely suggest you to check StubHub and Craigslist I seen some tickets in the $100 - 170 range on them both.

If you do end up going you should definitely try getting a room at Hotel San Carlos or any other hotel downtown that fits your budget.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Sleepyhollowgrl

3 days, oh lawd. I am not ready.  :wtfga:

They probably won't add more floor tickets but I definitely suggest you to check StubHub and Craigslist I seen some tickets in the $100 - 170 range on them both.

If you do end up going you should definitely try getting a room at Hotel San Carlos or any other hotel downtown that fits your budget.

Thanks for the hotel advice! Just booked one. And bought the tickets on stubhub Friday!!! Thankfully since they're not available for digital download so they're supposed to arrive tomorrow :) hooray!

artRaver

Thanks for the hotel advice! Just booked one. And bought the tickets on stubhub Friday!!! Thankfully since they're not available for digital download so they're supposed to arrive tomorrow :) hooray!

No problem! I'm glad I could be a help.  :hug:  I'm happy you got your ticket, see you there!

It's going to be 111 degrees wtffff

Coming from Cali :)

Be prepared to have your face melt off, literally.  :sweat:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Hollywoodlight

No problem! I'm glad I could be a help. :hug: I'm happy you got your ticket, see you there!

Be prepared to have your face melt off, literally. :sweat:

Don't say that omfg :( so nervous for this show is there like a mall or place to wait at meanwhile?

artRaver

Don't say that omfg :( so nervous for this show is there like a mall or place to wait at meanwhile?

I'm sorry! Don't be nervous you'll be fine.   :hug:

The closest mall is thirteen minutes away, I'm not sure if you can drive, but yeah..

There's also many restaurants down there so you can just buy something small so you can stay in their inside, that's what I did last year for BTWB.  :)

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

VenuzDeLord

Does anyone know how to get picked by Lady Gaga to sit onstage with her? I desperately want to sit with her!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day LittleMonsters  :legend:  :rockstar:  :excited: Also anyone from Tucson going also? Cannot wait to have fun and dance with you y'all . PawsUp  :omgexcited:

Mittens

PHOENIX!

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone want to hang out with me and Venefikus tonight? He's bored in his hotel, I'm stuck at work for a bit, and we don't know what to do. :smh:

Live in Phoenix but not going. I don't think I can endure Babymetal. Y'all have a great time though!!!

Arturo

Live in Phoenix but not going. I don't think I can endure Babymetal. Y'all have a great time though!!!

You don't have to see the opening act. You can arrive at 9:30 for Gaga's performance :sweat:

Sleepyhollowgrl

Hey guys does anyone know when doors are tonight? Is it 7:30 or is that when the opening act starts?

Archived