💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will be doing outfit changes onstage at the artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

I am looking forward to this. We can whitness the transformation live on stage: The canvas being painted in new colors :party:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

If she does this with all costumes they will most likely be cheap...the VMA wardrobe change was nice but poorly executed (my opinion) but she did it well with TMB and certain outfits will see.

Rule #1 never count on Twitter,These people only try to spread unproven thoughts and rumours that are more likely to be far away from truth !!  :coffee:

Rule #2 dont get too hyped and dont pill your hopes on tweets like that (because if it turns out to be fake you will be let down) 

Rule #3 always rely on informations and news with receipts and sources !!  :manicure:

At the iTunes feat, she still went off stage to change at one point. So she will probably go offstage for big changes.

SEANGT

I was at Swinefest and the onstage costume changes really worked… Because it was such an intimate show. This is not going to work in an arena and will just look unprofessional.

ALSO: This probably means NO INTERLUDES. Which sucks. 

I would think it means cooler interludes with gaga included. at swinefest they played trancey music while she was getting done up, I could see videos and music being played with her on stage changing. 

Pure Adrenaline

yassss i knew it so #DOPE

:legend::

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

Well believe anything, (or not at all), until the tours starts and truth will out.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived