Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will be doing outfit changes onstage at the artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I don't really like the thought of onstage costume changes :noparty: Sounds kinda messy to me :shrug: Plus I like the illusion of one Gaga disappearing, and a whole new one appearing :ohno:

I don't really like the thought of onstage costume changes :noparty: Sounds kinda messy to me :shrug: Plus I like the illusion of one Gaga disappearing, and a whole new one appearing :ohno:

this

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

littleFandor

I think that is very likely, she did it at the iTunes festival and as far as i have it in mind, she said that it's an ARTPOP thing, that whole changing on stage thing. I liked it, it was interesting to me^^

Jjang

AP but it's not news, anyone could've said that and I was sure she was going to do that after iTunes Fest

I was at Swinefest and the onstage costume changes really worked… Because it was such an intimate show. This is not going to work in an arena and will just look unprofessional.

ALSO: This probably means NO INTERLUDES. Which sucks. 

Archived