Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga goes back to Lady Gaga on Twitter

Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Ah well it was fun as long as it lasted and Madonna fans will seethe over anyting so...whatever.

Magdalena

Maybe Creative Rebellion was another alter ego of her. What if she creates an alter ego for every show?

Diamond Heart

I think because the Madonna comparisons 2.0 were coming in with full force.

EXAMPLE IN SPOILER:

tumblr_inline_n2i5era5NN1r5swg5.png

People are so stupid, Madonna didnt create the word rebel.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Judas Oyster

That space after her name is annoying me. Or is it normal? I don't use twitter :P

Judas Oyster

I think the name change is so interesting tho'. My question is: Why? What the point?

My theory is that she changed to Rebellion before the performance at SXSW festival, so that people whould see why she was acting as she was, to prove it was planned. Now she has changed it back to original, overpassing Goddes of Love. I think that is interesting too. Why doesn't she change back to Goddess of Love? but directly to Gaga again?

Her pictures are still the same as Rebellion, so I just don't understand. To change the twitter name is a big thing imo because she has so many followers, so it has to mean something. Can someone explain me? Or share their theory?

SEANGT

#CreativeRebellionisdead

#CreativeRebellionisanact

You're the worst

How so?

Gaga changed something so obvs her personality is an act :derpga:

Gaga changed something so obvs her personality is an act :derpga:

Oh yes, my mistake. That should have been obvious... I mean, it's not like anyone could possibly have more than one ideal or nickname without negating the others.  :laughga:

Dawson

Maybe in line with the Roseland poster being released and her realising how much power her name has :legend:

Teal Ambition

Oh good!!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived