💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP #9 in IFPI 2014

Optimus

Featured Posts

MikeyMoonShine

US/UK sales are correct, Japanese don't include digital sales.

By the way, the market's rapidly rising in countries like Peru, Venezuela, Argentina and South Africa thanks to streaming :applause:

To a smaller extent but still quickly rising in Denmark and the Netherlands.

But yeah, why wouldn't these be sales? IFPI mentioned they included streams in digital sales, so why wouldn't they note that the sales are actually shipments?

idk, Someone on atrl pointed out that these are absent from the list

Pink - The Truth About Love (2.9 million in MediaTraffic)

Mumford & Sons - Babel (2.4 million)

One Direction - Take Me Home (2.4 million)

So there is certainly something we aren't understanding correctly here.  :huh:  maybe the timeframe? 

Or maybe mediatraffic is just really really wrong.  :duck:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe these are sales tbh ... And even if they are shipments ... Gags still get them coins!

Yeah Yeah I know Music not the Bling but still good to know ...

Lady Gaga is over! LOL

and some of those numbers are pathetic considering some of them are at their peaks!

IFPI > Mediatraffic :ohwell:

Just like Mediatraffic is "wrong" in their radio AI numbers when compared to Nielsen. :classy:

I believe these are sales tbh ... And even if they are shipments ... Gags still get them coins!

Yeah Yeah I know Music not the Bling but still good to know ...

Lady Gaga is over! LOL

and some of those numbers are pathetic considering some of them are at their peaks!

Katy peak: 2.8

Gaga flop: 2.4

:classy:

Slay

Mary Pain

It is hard to believe it is sales.

Im confused, we would know if shes passed 1 mill in the US, so shes sold over 1.4 million outside of the US? and only in 2 months? Cant believe it

Believe it guys! :)    i don't think IFPI would lie...    i'm surprised just like you. 

(maybe it's better to wait for a realiable source like this, instead of going to what Mediatraffic says)

OBEY

PRISM sold more than ARTPOP?! WHAT?!

where have you been

Believe it guys! :)    i don't think IFPI would lie...    i'm surprised just like you. 

(maybe it's better to wait for a realiable source like this, instead of going to what Mediatraffic says)

And we have it now :whitney:

Never doubt the power of the Queen :gaga:

JEWRJEWR

but can anyone spot Miley on any of these charts tho

icm0wtTDYHuDM.gif

who

Fear, she's the mother of violence

It's written sales on IFPI so it really sold 2.3m in 2013 alone. :applause:

Top 10 during her flop era :applause:

Should be 2.5-2.6m by now :applause:

MonsterMum

This is what they do in Europe so I can’t imagine it being different in the US :shrug:

Platinum:
Awarded for actual retail sales (as opposed to shipments) of one million albums, in one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and United Kingdom

Why would they award platinum records based on sales if they would just count shipments? That makes no sense. Then they could award those records much faster/easier.

2.3m in 2013 :legend: Over the "smash"-called album Beyoncé :legend: Only 300k less than Katy Perry at her peak and with 2 #1 singles :legend:

And there'll still be people who call her a flop.

That TEA.... U hv to writte wt u wrote here in all the forums that u know...

Archived